Reviews for The Attraction Of Haruhi Suzumiya
leonazo chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
I like this chapter, especially the end, becuase this thing about Haruhi not being sure and Kyon telling us he was in love was kinda getting repititive.

But with this chapter, you have certainly graduated into a better post in my 'like this writer' list XD. Anyway keep writing, because it's getting far interesting.

I think i guess what nexp chapter could be about, specially because of Koizumi's dialogue, like to have Kyon in other... well, it doesn't matter i tell you if i was OK when you give us the next chapter.

Really hoping you'll updtae soon

León
JGRDL chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
it would be a terrible place to leave it indeed so please dont leave it uve got me practicly begging plz update soon
uzukun7 chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
wow, did haruhi get rid of kyon? that would be an incredible event. that girl is too dangerous for her own good and kyon was walking on thin ice the entire time. i wonder what will happen to the world. will she find the aliens, or will she and the rest of the sos brigade have to get kyon back? in either case i really hope you update soon. laterz
Hououza chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Magnificent story so far.

Poor Kyon, being left to deal with all this confusion.

I wonder, what does Haruhi have in store for him next...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
JGRDL chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
awesome
JGRDL chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
excelent
Xanthia Sorel chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
interesting development, I wonder what's going in Haruhi head.

I hope to see a new chapter soon
Sperance chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
Nice! I get out of tah internets for two or three days and I get two chapters. AWESOME!

I'm liking a lot the way this is going, so I'll look forward to the next one!
Ou-Rex chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
Fun chapter. Good job. The story is very interesting, can't wait for more.
Xanthia Sorel chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
nice story, that shows a more sentimental side of Haruhi while keepinng a realistic level of relationship development.

It would seem logical given kyon perceptive when reading Haruhi that he would be told by Koizumi that she is in love with him, I also wonder what strange thing that he will cook up for Haruhi and what is going through her head.

I do hope you update soon.
Ou-Rex chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Just found this, but great read so far. You're good at keeping Kyon's typical POVness and everyones personality. Keep rockin on
Sperance chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Awesomeness! I've read all seven chapters in a row, and I must say... When is the next one coming out? Really, I'm glad it haven't ended yet, I'm really enjoying it. I'll look forward to the next chapter, so don't take too long!
uzukun7 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
this is a really good story. the interactions between haruhi and kyon are very entertaining. i hope you update soon. laterz
leonazo chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Great, great chapter! i liked the way the story is developing, so you must continue with the excellent work!

León

P.S: Again, good characterization of Kyon
WritersProse chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
I'm really liking the direction this story is going in. The OC is a welcome addition too. Though it bothers me how often you have to refer to the fact that he's "American" (that was driving me a little crazy), he seems to work within the Haruhi cannon.

Keep it up! Hoping to see some more HaruhixKyon insanity.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »