Reviews for In Too Deep
grtftr chapter 24 . 4/19
Thx for sharing this great fic!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 24 . 1/17
I loved it! I should really read more Hermione Death Eater stories, it really is an interesting perspective.
mikkelibob chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
Excellent & unique take. Kudos.
mckertis chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
So not only Harry gets Draco's sloppy seconds, Hermione is a genuine slut ?
skull chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
hello again, i hope your having a good day.

i just thought i give bit more of my thoughts.

1st i must say that just can put this story down. there are only 4 fanfic's that has done this to me, most being twilight fanfic's with one being kim possible. the only harry potter fanfic that done this is crazy little things. i dont know if like a lesbian fanfic but if you do i recommend it. it a hermione/luna fanfic just so you know.

2nd i love what you have done with Luna. she is my favorite character in harry potter. the way that you put her in the story is so cool. she like the little fairy that pints hermione in the right direction.

keep up the good work and i cant wait to read more
skull chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
good day
i know this story has been up for some time, but this the 1st of my seeing it. im just getting in to this story and i must say, i like how its going over all so far. i ran in to this fanfic when i was look for dark Hermione fanfic's and this was one of the 1st to get my attention. so thought i shore a bit of my thoughts on what read so far.

1st. i like to say i don't like the idea of a Herminone/Draco couple. they just don't seem to be the type to go for one another to me. how ever, i can under stand the pairing. giving how you set up the story at the start. with how hermione was raised. being raised with pure bloods, she would have been told to do what was good for status rather thin love. so, i rally dont mine in this case.

2nd. is rally the only thing i dont like about this fanfic so far. is the harry/ginny pairing at the start. it just, i love them to gather and i dont like any thing to come between them at all. ginny is my 2nd favorites character in the story and the idea of her loving harry ever sins she 1st seen hem in the 1st book is one of the best thing they did in all the book.

don't take to heart, it just me.

all that being said, i love how this fanfic is going. the idea of hermione being turn from one of the most evil in the dark lord service by love sound very interesting.
i look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
Wow, finally lemon. But could have been with more details and longer.

... I thought Harry and Hermione had a brain. Seriously? A note via owl saying to meet in the forbidden forrest? 1. Hermione knew that Tom had something planned but ignored it, 2. Dumbledore had never trained him?! And if, never in the forrest, 3. Dumbledore would have sent his Phoenix instead a owl, 4. Dumbledore would have met him somewhere else to go together... he goes alone (ok, with a fearful Hermione) into the forrest without doubt?

And why didn't they cast spells against the death eaters? And why would Hermione hate Harry for something that happened before he was even born? And why would she die of the Crucio and not Harry?

That was by far not the best chapter...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Hmm, okay, Hermione is confused about her feelings, nothing new, but it gets annoying.

The Dark Lord says she shouldn't leave Harrys side and the next minute she accepts a date with Ron? Seriously? Either she didn't understand him right or she want to die, to cancel her mission like that.

And no friends to talk to? Okay, Draco and Ginny aren't the best in this situation, but she could always talk to Luna. Or just spilling her guts to Harry. No need to crying like that.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Eeeh, I am in the "a lot of you" category who hates Draco.

But in context with your story, I unterstand it: if Hermione is 18 years old (7th year student), didn't go to any schools, was trained in the dark arts and the only male contact in the same age group was Draco, I can understand why she sleeps with the ferret. Curiosity, limited sense of shame (dark arts and all), hormones and maybe, but just maybe, slight feelings after 15 years of knowing and living with Draco and not knowing what she missed out on because she knows just him. So I unterstand the situation, accept it, but am still disgusted. She should have more pride than to fuck with a ferret, she should have just masturated to save her virginity for the right one (Harry). But I disgress, it's just a fiction, a finished one at that. So... *continue to read*
Aalisha chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
Little bit of constructive criticism: That last part took a few times to read over to get who was speaking to whom.
Aalisha chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
oi vey. Although...I do enjoy the fact that Harry and Ginny are actually together. Sooo many times do people just keep cannon characters apart so they don't have to deal with this. It's refreshing.
Aalisha chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
I love how she's still Hermione even though she's 'dark'. It's funny though because all it is, is perspective.
Red8404 chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Had to stop reading here. I know you have it listed as Harry/Hermione and that's part of why I started it. I hate Draco/Hermione stories and was upset that I was lead into reading this one. If you are going to have the main person screwing around with different people you need to let the reader know before they even start so they won't waste their time. Otherwise good idea with the main idea of the story I guess.
Ugnep2000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Very intriuging beginning. I have to admit, this is the 1st Hermione Death eater I've ever seen. Can't wait to continue reading!
themergitonian chapter 24 . 7/22/2014