Reviews for In Too Deep
Wow, finally lemon. But could have been with more details and longer.

... I thought Harry and Hermione had a brain. Seriously? A note via owl saying to meet in the forbidden forrest? 1. Hermione knew that Tom had something planned but ignored it, 2. Dumbledore had never trained him?! And if, never in the forrest, 3. Dumbledore would have sent his Phoenix instead a owl, 4. Dumbledore would have met him somewhere else to go together... he goes alone (ok, with a fearful Hermione) into the forrest without doubt?

And why didn't they cast spells against the death eaters? And why would Hermione hate Harry for something that happened before he was even born? And why would she die of the Crucio and not Harry?

That was by far not the best chapter...
Hmm, okay, Hermione is confused about her feelings, nothing new, but it gets annoying.

The Dark Lord says she shouldn't leave Harrys side and the next minute she accepts a date with Ron? Seriously? Either she didn't understand him right or she want to die, to cancel her mission like that.

And no friends to talk to? Okay, Draco and Ginny aren't the best in this situation, but she could always talk to Luna. Or just spilling her guts to Harry. No need to crying like that.
Eeeh, I am in the "a lot of you" category who hates Draco.

But in context with your story, I unterstand it: if Hermione is 18 years old (7th year student), didn't go to any schools, was trained in the dark arts and the only male contact in the same age group was Draco, I can understand why she sleeps with the ferret. Curiosity, limited sense of shame (dark arts and all), hormones and maybe, but just maybe, slight feelings after 15 years of knowing and living with Draco and not knowing what she missed out on because she knows just him. So I unterstand the situation, accept it, but am still disgusted. She should have more pride than to fuck with a ferret, she should have just masturated to save her virginity for the right one (Harry). But I disgress, it's just a fiction, a finished one at that. So... *continue to read*
Aalisha chapter 13 . 5/24
Little bit of constructive criticism: That last part took a few times to read over to get who was speaking to whom.
Aalisha chapter 9 . 5/24
oi vey. Although...I do enjoy the fact that Harry and Ginny are actually together. Sooo many times do people just keep cannon characters apart so they don't have to deal with this. It's refreshing.
Aalisha chapter 2 . 5/24
I love how she's still Hermione even though she's 'dark'. It's funny though because all it is, is perspective.
Red8404 chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Had to stop reading here. I know you have it listed as Harry/Hermione and that's part of why I started it. I hate Draco/Hermione stories and was upset that I was lead into reading this one. If you are going to have the main person screwing around with different people you need to let the reader know before they even start so they won't waste their time. Otherwise good idea with the main idea of the story I guess.
Ugnep2000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Very intriuging beginning. I have to admit, this is the 1st Hermione Death eater I've ever seen. Can't wait to continue reading!
themergitonian chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
good story.
themergitonian chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
I really like Draco in this story. He's legit caring. I think that growing up with Hermione must have helped with that.
themergitonian chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
really liking this story so far.
theWanted123 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Aw man, that was amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Great story, I didn't like the Draco/hermione beginning but decided to give it a shot. Now I'm glad I did. Thanks for the excellent story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Loved hermione's defense mechanism in this chapter, I haven't seen this done in a fanfic before but think it was very realistic and well written
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
my heart, my emotions, i'm crying because that was just so cute and aww
that was a real good story (I loved Damon's name aww i am in love)
congrats on the story, i feel honored to be your 300th review, keep up the good work. kudos!