Reviews for In Too Deep
Red8404 chapter 2 . 4/15
Had to stop reading here. I know you have it listed as Harry/Hermione and that's part of why I started it. I hate Draco/Hermione stories and was upset that I was lead into reading this one. If you are going to have the main person screwing around with different people you need to let the reader know before they even start so they won't waste their time. Otherwise good idea with the main idea of the story I guess.
Ugnep2000 chapter 1 . 3/8
Very intriuging beginning. I have to admit, this is the 1st Hermione Death eater I've ever seen. Can't wait to continue reading!
themergitonian chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
good story.
themergitonian chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
I really like Draco in this story. He's legit caring. I think that growing up with Hermione must have helped with that.
themergitonian chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
really liking this story so far.
theWanted123 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Aw man, that was amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Great story, I didn't like the Draco/hermione beginning but decided to give it a shot. Now I'm glad I did. Thanks for the excellent story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Loved hermione's defense mechanism in this chapter, I haven't seen this done in a fanfic before but think it was very realistic and well written
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
my heart, my emotions, i'm crying because that was just so cute and aww
that was a real good story (I loved Damon's name aww i am in love)
congrats on the story, i feel honored to be your 300th review, keep up the good work. kudos!
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
well... wow
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
how did she did that? it was sick!
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
okay... what just happened?
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
oh well shite
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
get away from me, ugh ugh ugh i just died oh jeez
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
if it wasn't because i'm aphonic, i would be screaming right now! my feelings!