Reviews for Recipe For Disaster
cshen.julienne chapter 3 . 4/25
I love it! This is going to be in my favorites! I laughed so hard when she was guessing what was in the casserole XD
Lovely story. All the awkwardness of a first date and then some.
Cute and funny. Great job!
Aurora077 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
This was just great. I love stories where they are basically in character. It was the right mix of awkward and hilarious and cute.
WitchWing107 chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
Loved this story! It was so sweet and I kept laughing all the way through it. Harry's and Pansy's thoughts in the third chapter were hilarious. I love that the end comes full circle with "I suppose." Thanks!
Dindore chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
I literally lol'd SEVERAL times throughout this one' what a sweet and hilarious little story! Well done! Well timed! Really, really fun!
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
It was amazing. Thank you for making me laugh this much xoxox
graman.g chapter 3 . 6/21/2017
WHAAAAT? I NEED MORE WTF
habababa chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
I LOVE IT! It was amazing chapter! They were both too stubborn for their own good, I'm glad that Hermione helped them to see something more! It was beautifully written, their emotions were just spot on. Pansy's vulnerability and Harry's hesitatncy... The part with the sofa was hilarious! Amazing story!
habababa chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
I really love Pansy! It was so sad when she wasn't sure what her relationship with Hermione is... But anyway they ARE friends! And Hermione's pregnant! I love it!
Ron was hilariuos! But if Harry is going to listen to him, it will be disaster!
I could totally see Harry with Luna...especially if he needed someone to help him after the war!
habababa chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
It was THE greatest date invitation I've ever heard of! It was really hilarious but on such cute way! Pansy likes him! I can tell already xd I'm very curious what is going to happen at their date! And Hermione is Malfoy! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Ahhhh! I can't take it! Why are Pansy and Harry so cute?!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Ahh! This is sooo perfect! And I was getting ready to read another 10 chapters about their beautiful relationship! Ugh! But honestly, this is enough and I love this soo much.
Paladin Nox chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Great fic. Thanks for sharing
mazariamonti chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I really wish this story was longer, not really because it needed to be, but because it was so well done. Characters are believable, funny, and I was not, at any point saying to myself "huh" or "what", more often than not I was chuckling at the interaction between Harry and Pansy. While the story is funny on the surface there is also always something a little bit deeper going on behind the scenes that ultimately brings the whole thing together. Very, very, well done.