Reviews for Recipe For Disaster
mazariamonti chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I really wish this story was longer, not really because it needed to be, but because it was so well done. Characters are believable, funny, and I was not, at any point saying to myself "huh" or "what", more often than not I was chuckling at the interaction between Harry and Pansy. While the story is funny on the surface there is also always something a little bit deeper going on behind the scenes that ultimately brings the whole thing together. Very, very, well done.
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
That akward kitchen/dinner scene...BLOODY AWESOME FRIEND...it's been awhile since I laughed that hard. Well done.

I'll add this to my favs.

:))
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I usually dont read pansy/harry fanfics, but this was really good... I love that harry cant cook!
ellikanellika chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
This was hillarious! I started laughing after the first sentence and I was crying like an idiot while doing so. The story is both very funny and very romantic - I liked the way Harry tried to do things right for her and I liked Pansy's reactions. Beautiful work!
ClumsyTonks chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
oh God, the beginning was sooooooo awkward! i LOVED this story, it's really really great. Thank you for it :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Loved Ron! AND THAT SNAPE VOICE IN HARRY'S HEAD OH LORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loving this!
But poor Pansy :( Why can't the guys understand that she has feelings too, sheesh.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
HAHAHA oh Harry! Offering to go out with her AND cook when he didnt know how to? sheesh, for the hero who saved the entire Wizarding World, he sure can be a dumbass.
passionate.lover77 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
AWESOME!
Orchid Rollo chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I like it a lot...

And I started to like the pairing as well, and since there's slight Dramione in this fic- I like it even more!
Pooroxification chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I so love your Pansy/Harry stories *squeal* Harry's characterisation in other stories are a bit plain and uninteresting in my opinion, but yours is greatly appealing. And I really, really like your Pansy :3 I might as well say I adore her. Her maturity and elegance here, despite her shortcomings, astound me. I must say that I look forward to a lot more of your Pansy/Harry stories. Please don't keep me waiting! :)
Spunkalovely chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I love this! It's really cute. (:
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
This is so funny! I couldn't help but smile all throughout the whole story. I especially loved the checkboard thingie, you know, when Pansy asked Hermione about fashion. In my opinion, this is a HUNDRED times better than 'The Blindsided Series'. Well, maybe its because of Harry and Pansy. You should really continue writing stories that involved the pair. It would be so hilarious. :D

NR
gaaralover916 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This story is well well well written. Just saying!
Chaos Dragon chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
this was so funny and endearing. not my usual pairing, but i surprised myself and enjoyed it!

cd