Reviews for Recipe For Disaster
VulpeculaLynx chapter 3 . 8/15
It was amazing. Thank you for making me laugh this much xoxox
graman.g chapter 3 . 6/21
WHAAAAT? I NEED MORE WTF
habababa chapter 3 . 3/14
I LOVE IT! It was amazing chapter! They were both too stubborn for their own good, I'm glad that Hermione helped them to see something more! It was beautifully written, their emotions were just spot on. Pansy's vulnerability and Harry's hesitatncy... The part with the sofa was hilarious! Amazing story!
habababa chapter 2 . 3/14
I really love Pansy! It was so sad when she wasn't sure what her relationship with Hermione is... But anyway they ARE friends! And Hermione's pregnant! I love it!
Ron was hilariuos! But if Harry is going to listen to him, it will be disaster!
I could totally see Harry with Luna...especially if he needed someone to help him after the war!
habababa chapter 1 . 3/14
It was THE greatest date invitation I've ever heard of! It was really hilarious but on such cute way! Pansy likes him! I can tell already xd I'm very curious what is going to happen at their date! And Hermione is Malfoy! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Ahhhh! I can't take it! Why are Pansy and Harry so cute?!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Ahh! This is sooo perfect! And I was getting ready to read another 10 chapters about their beautiful relationship! Ugh! But honestly, this is enough and I love this soo much.
Paladin Nox chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Great fic. Thanks for sharing
mazariamonti chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I really wish this story was longer, not really because it needed to be, but because it was so well done. Characters are believable, funny, and I was not, at any point saying to myself "huh" or "what", more often than not I was chuckling at the interaction between Harry and Pansy. While the story is funny on the surface there is also always something a little bit deeper going on behind the scenes that ultimately brings the whole thing together. Very, very, well done.
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
That akward kitchen/dinner scene...BLOODY AWESOME FRIEND...it's been awhile since I laughed that hard. Well done.

I'll add this to my favs.

:))
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I usually dont read pansy/harry fanfics, but this was really good... I love that harry cant cook!
ellikanellika chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
This was hillarious! I started laughing after the first sentence and I was crying like an idiot while doing so. The story is both very funny and very romantic - I liked the way Harry tried to do things right for her and I liked Pansy's reactions. Beautiful work!
ClumsyTonks chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
oh God, the beginning was sooooooo awkward! i LOVED this story, it's really really great. Thank you for it :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Loved Ron! AND THAT SNAPE VOICE IN HARRY'S HEAD OH LORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loving this!
But poor Pansy :( Why can't the guys understand that she has feelings too, sheesh.