Reviews for Burn Notice: Wounded
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Why wasn't Campbell called to help? Why did she not get local anesthesia or nerve block before debridment? She really needed oxygen for at least a day. I read this story over and over, I like it so much. Thank you. Julieta
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love the characters of Michael and Fi and you have so captured their relationship in your story. I have come late to FanFiction but isn't it nice to know your story is still being read and enjoyed this many years later? I wish you had written more about Fi and Michael.
CC chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
LUV the vision of the Go-Karting. Good story. A tad jumpy-aroundy, but this show is a little like that, anyway. Nice capture of the character's personalities. :0)
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I'm rereading this after years. Wanted to tell you that it's achingly beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I REALLY liked this story. You are a very good writer. You are able to have the exact taste and feel of the show and all the characters, congratulations. Were you a nurse or are you a physician? I would have liked to read more on the transition from bed bound to her first steps, first meal, no crutches, crutches? Getting around a little, in the house. The story went from her feet shower to washing Maddie's car, a big leap of time. But we'll done! Only two comments. Fi could have received a blood transfusion, that would have made her feel better and increased her survival chances. During debridment, the doctor could have used local anesthetics. I have forward a link to your story to my friends. Write more! Loved your other 4 BN fan fiction stories and poems. Hope you add more.
con a chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Thank you...I so missed my Burn Notice last night
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You have a real talent for telling and writing stories... I hope you'll continue to write more Burn Notice fanfictions :-))
PapayaK chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
wow you are a gifted writer!
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Definate two thumbs up! Great story!
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Definate two thumbs up! Great story!
Susan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is fantastic.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awesome story. Very well written. Nicely done.
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love this story :) Amazing!

Check out this story! Its amazing too! You would like it. It wont disappoint :)

Nicole chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is a superb story! I have read it several times and am blown away every time I read it!
forum user chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
wow! just a great read. had to force myself to go to bed and not finish it at 3:15a. . Great job.