Reviews for Unto the Breach
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
It's difficult being a protective big brother when there aren't any adults to trust around, right? Yet Henry was capable. I liked this type of him (as the older sibling).
The story was refreshing! I usually find Twin-WBWL stories putting Harry being darker that I soon disliked . . . ):
Thanks for sharing and hope you update the following chapters.
The King in White chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
What an interesting twist on typical Potter twins. Inspires me to think of possibilities of my own.
Coriandergirl chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I really love this fic! I especially appreciate how you enable the characters to be imperfect, but still human. Also, yay for Sirius getting some therapy! Its too bad that Harry isn't completely forthcoming with Edgar, but I can believe in the character and experiential differences that would arise if he'd had a brother there with him, and that 'saving-people-thing' would definitely have been honed with a younger Potter always around to protect. Thank you for such a fantastic fic!
Theblackbook chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
wow, a great story. I really learned alot about writing by just reading it, and I have read a LOT of stories. I really think my own writing will be affected by this, and that means it really was an aspiring text.
The text was longer than most, something I really apreciated, and I can see that there probably was a lot of work behind it. I also loved the characthers, they were original, but reminded me of Rodoluhus and Rabastian Lestarange of all people in a twisted sense, escpecially the first two chapters.
The Sirius twist was great, and totally original, never would have thought of that, and I have seen few fanfic-writers even head in such a direction.

Well anyway, awsome story!
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I can't wait for Harry to see the Death Horses!
IDareYouToLoveMe chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow, what a wonderful start!
Gigimagic chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
You are amazing. Great story And an amazing length for each :D
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Very nice. I loved how you managed to show both perspectives on Albus leaving harry with the Dursleys. I also liked how you showed it as necessary (which it was) and how Edgar's inability to understand is due to his innocence and immaturity. I wish more authors would understand this. there might be less bad fanfiction out there... Great story!
tati1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hey, is acting up and this is the only way I'm able to reach you right now.

Is there any way I can get a copy of your earlier versions of Wyckham Academy? I'm sure the revisions will be great once you're done, but I really adored the earlier version too and would like to read it again please.

My e-mail (sans spaces) is gndmlvr01 at aol dot com.

Thanks!

-tati1
aptteach123 chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
This is such an awesome story! I love it so much, I noticed you haven't updated since '09! :( I do sincerely hope that you will be able to update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next, this is a fabulous story.
Confer chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Cool...
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
update soon
happybunny688 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
really love this story, hope you continue
Mini Luna chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Brilliant!

Please don't have Harry gay though.
harrylover101 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
I love this plot please update soon!