Reviews for Talk to the Sky
VrG chapter 1 . 6/25
Hey now still waiting on part 4.
If though it's kind killer to see em dancing around each other for 3 oneshots.
But yeah well written. Enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Just something that never made sense with this series. If she thinks she never thought they were over why leave? Move on AND complain of I thought it was teen love uh WHAT. I swear it goes in circles and both are bi polar to drag out a story. End and write a sequel of them together no need to do I'll wait, I will pull away wait pull wait pull. Characters get ooc and it is total incomplete crap to follow and make sense out of in a story.
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Beautiful, I love it, roll on number 4! :)
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I have become so addicted to these shots that when I hear songs about rain I think of Lucas and Peyton. I heard "She's My Kind of Rain" by Tim McGraw earlier today and thought of Lucas and him thinking of Peyton when he heard it. It's hard to believe I'm an adult thinking of the love between two fictional characters but that's what your writing has done to me (LOL).
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
loved it, update soon
demeter18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Loved it!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great third part! I loved it!
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is was so beautifully written and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for a fourth part! :)
Panda09 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
this was so great, i loved it! your one shots are so freaking awesome!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow. You blew me away.

I loved the first two parts, so much, and this just made me love them even more.

It was fantastic...the way you write, it's like I can feel it, if that makes any sense...

This really was very beautiful; I really, really loved it.

And I'll definetly be anxiously awaiting that fourth part.

bendecida82 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great job! Cant wait for Luke's POV

UD soon
JeniLyn chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
These three one shots may be my favorite Leyton fanfic ever written. Believe me, that is saying a lot but these three stories are heart wrenching, heart breaking and heart warming all at the same time. Lovely, thank you.
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This make me crying so hard,so heartbreaking :( You know why I love Peyton Sawyer so much because I always feel that I can relate to her in some many ways,in this fic its really got me,I cried everytime she was crying and probably even harder than her lol

I definitely going to read when you post Lucas POV and I hope it get me less tears lol.
marybethothfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Okay so I literally had tears in my eyes through most of this story. The angst and heartbreak she was going through. Absolutely loved that you brought back the rain. So sweet him climbing through the window and everything. I'm hoping number four is going to be more happy less angst because after everything they deserve a happy ending. Love that she still wore the ring and he commented on it and that after he said it was over and told him to take it back he told her to keep it :) Really great. I just wanted to say the first part of this series is my favorite one shot I've ever read. And those that have followed are terrific also.
Rae chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow, this was amazing. It captivated me and kept me glued by the laptop for way longer than I should have been. Truly wonderful.