Reviews for Does time really heal wounds?
ddubgirl chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Awe love this fic.
Hope u update soon
jenninemarie chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Omg too sweet wish there was more
d-kronk chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
I know this fic says it's complete, but it really feels as if it needs more. Hopefully you decide to add on to it.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Such a sad chapter. And I love Derek lifting her from the bed and taking her abuse, knowing she needed to get out her emotions. I'm glad he told her he wasn't leaving.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
I really like the conversation between Derek and Michael at the end. I really like that Michael wants to know how he feels about Penelope and that he opens up to Derek about what is happening.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm glad Derek and his son are getting along well and love how protective everyone is of Penelope. I really like Derek realizing how close the team is now and coming to the understanding that he's the outsider.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I'm glad you caved... I like Gabriel being his and I'm glad that Penelope told him. And that she stood her ground. The flashback was great I really like it through Penelope's eyes, her knowing he would show up yet still surprised be his actions and then him leaving... and leaving everything behind except the pictures of his family.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ooh... great start. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I like Penelope's reaction when Derek calls out to her, hopefully he gets a chance to explain things to her.
Ms. Jynesis chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Haha thanks for caving I was about to lose it :)
Lenika08 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
tienes que continuar esta historia
es gnnial!
jenny crum chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
I just got caught up on this story and I would definitely love more of it.
maxxbaby chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
This story is really good. Are you going to finish it?
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I really like this story so far you have made me laugh and cry and laugh and then cry again and then laugh again. This is the third story of yours I have read tonight and i think you are a very telented writer and i can't wait to read more of you story/stories. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon

Tanya
GarciafanGirl21 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
just found this story and i heart it! please update soon!
PinkAngel17 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Cute chapter! Especially the last part with Gabe. Looking forward to the next chapter!