Reviews for Expelled
Fallow52 chapter 11 . 8/20
Kudos :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/4
Anitajane chapter 11 . 5/3
I always thik of broomstickflier as my favourate writer. This is why I have her as my favourate person on my list
Araytigre chapter 11 . 4/30
It would appear that Lightning can strike twice, once for Sirius, and again for Harry. However, in Harry's case, it ended much better. It might have been interesting to see HRM King Harry meet with HRM Queen Elizabeth, could have been fun to see. Thank You. TTFN
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/25
I kinda wish that we could have seen more about Dumbledores downfall and to see the Weasleys get their comeuppance but it was still a great story. Your writing will be missed.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/25
Lol hindsight is twenty twent Dumbledore. I wonder if Draco went screaming to his daddy that it wasn't fair that Potter got everything...oh wait that was Ron...wonder what happened to the Weasleys?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/25
Lol looks good on them though I am surprised that there were that many students left in the castle.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/25
That will truly be a day neither of them will ever forget. How long before Dumbledore shows up and tries to take over now?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/25
Lol yes Filius and Poppy I love those two, Neville and Luna I'm not surprised at but Susan a little bit but glad she there
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/25
Yes now comes the good part...I wonder if wrinkle nuts knew the Pendragon legacy if that why he bound Harry's magic and had him grow up like he did, or whether it will be as big of a surprise to him as everyone else.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/25
It will be interesting to see what happens when they find out Harry's true ancestors...somehow treating their future King that way probably isn't the best way to get on his good side.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/25
Really he thinks putting up a memorial at the one place he thought of as home but without even a chance to answer his accuser through him out to be killed...
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/25
So Though harsh and cruel it will end up being the best thing to happen to Harry. Though to be truthful I really don't want to be any of those people from the kangaroo court when Harry finally faces them.
old-crow chapter 10 . 4/20

There's everything to like with a story like this. This time through was as good as the last.

G Fawkes chapter 4 . 4/6
What is with all the "rib crushing hugs" every fanfic author weaves into these HP stories. Does anyone EVER get 'just' a nice, warm, comfortable, loving, hug?

I say "break hearts, not ribs", er, um, no maybe not... hows about "break barriers, not backs!" ?

No... well, I'll keep working on it.