Reviews for Expelled
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 11/22
Vijay Sisodia chapter 1 . 9/18
Why is it that dumbledore is bad is most fanfic stories he is actually the best person in Harry Potter
Bronze chapter 11 . 7/21
I hope you're still reading reviews from this story as I wish to thank you for posting it. It was a wonderful read. Please keep up the good work.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/9
And they lived happily ever after. ;) Obviously Neville (and Luna, I'm assuming) remained a close friend, probably along with the others who witnessed the wedding and coronation. I'm sure life was good to them.

I'm sorry we don't get to know what happened to Ron, Molly, and Ginny, **pout** because watching them self-destruct generally proves to be entertaining. As to DumDum ... Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Thanks for an enjoyable story.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/9
The fate of Voldemort and the Death Eaters was really appropriate to their crimes of treason and sedition, and that doesn't even take into account the crimes of kidnapping, false imprisonment, murder, rape, torture, theft, and more. I'm surprised this method of assisting Harry was not considered in the novels. Having the Queen - who obviously knew about the magical element of her realm - invoke that ancient oath would have eliminated a lot of Voldy's minions early in the game.

Amelia sounds like a good Minister. I hope she has a long and healthy term in office.

I'm very curious about the fates of the various Weasleys. Surely they all wouldn't have wished to harm or slander to Harry. Generally, Arthur, the twins, Bill and Charlie have sense enough to disregard the ravings of Molly, Ron, and (sometimes) Ginny. It's rare for them to buy into Molly's and Ron's nonsense, and most of them understand that Ginny is guilty of wishful thinking when it isn't something more sinister. So ... Just curious.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/9
"Arthur took a lot of pleasure out of telling them all about the oath of allegiance to the crown that almost all of the pureblood and halfblood families of the wizarding world of Britain had taken and were still bound by. The fact that the oaths were taken as family oaths they were passed down from generation to generation and meant that the oaths were still effective."

Wouldn't those oaths overrule any oath given to Voldemort? If so, shouldn't the punishment for breaking the original oaths be death? Just curious. Perhaps my question will be answered as I continue.

Oh, dear! Hogwarts staff and students were a lot more hostile to Harry than I expected. I'm surprised that so many were given the boot. LOL at Dumbledore being too old to be expelled! Apparently, the Castle doesn't think so.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/9
Oh, brother! Even if she can't have Harry for Ginny, Molly is going to be furious to have missed this, the social event of a lifetime for the magical world, or so it seems. Poor Helen ... Now she won't get to plan that big, flashy wedding. (Ugh! I can't imagine Harry would have wanted it anyway. I know I certainly wouldn't ... and I'm a woman.)

Interesting ... I don't see McGonagall or Dumbledore mentioned in the guest list. I wonder if any of those from the portraits are there.

(You know ... I forgot all about Ron's lack of teeth, thanks to Gred and Forge. I guess that's why he invited the Grangers to have ice cream and not lunch. **evil snickering** Speaking of G&F, shouldn't they be among the guests? It sounds as if they supported Harry.)
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/9
"As usual the words came from Ron's mouth without first popping into his brain cavity even if only to say hello to the empty space." Very nicely and appropriately stated. I like that. It seems Arthur feels that Ron needs to be taught a few life lessons.

I love Ragnok and so, I imagine, does Harry right at this moment. He has done a nice job of shielding Harry and the Grangers from Molly's mouth. (Well, folks, I think we have figured out where Ron gets the whole "open mouth before engaging brain," "threaten first, ask questions later" mentality. It really doesn't seem to be a trait of Arthur's.)

Yes, I think Merlin omitted a few kep pieces of information.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/9
About time, Minerva! It's about time you stopped walking around with your head up Dumbledores- Well, you know.

I'm extremely disappointed in Dumbledore, who did exactly the same thing with Harry that he did with Sirius. He based his decisions on what others said they saw, even though he knows that things aren't always as they seem ... which is why he took a Pensieve to the Grangers' home. Why didn't he accept Harry's offers to make a magical oath or take Veritaserum? I'm also hoping Harry will put to him the question of why he bound Harry's magic and his intellect. I can't wait to hear THAT answer.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/9
Ron with no teeth? ROTFLOL! Go, Fred and George! It's an appropriate punishment, IMHO, as eating is definitely Ron's favorite indoor sport ... or outdoor, for that matter. I think he even prefers it to Quidditch and chess. BTW, I hope there is a Wizarding equivalent of the Vitamix, as Ron is surely going to need it.

Okay, my hunch was correct. The questions, I suppose, are where and WHEN, exactly, did he go? That is, did he go back or forward in time, and is he once again at Hogwarts?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/9
So ... What happened to Snape? What sort of punishment did he receive? I hope it was a good one, because his little stunt led to whatever happened to Harry. I suppose I'm guessing he escaped somehow. If not, then Snape is surely an accessory to murder, and I hope he is punished as one.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 11 . 3/17
Das ist ein wundervolle grosartige geschichte
Saissa chapter 11 . 2/24
Interesting story.

I am sorry that the cat had to die - but it was for the greater good! LOL
Blazeb79 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Wow, awesome story. The whole pendragon idea came from left field but was a nice turn in the plot. Yet again another great short story.
Fallow52 chapter 11 . 8/20/2015