Reviews for Expelled
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 4/15
Yes Albus, I think we can safely say you WOULD DEFINITELY be the target! *EVIL GRIN*
Timeline needed (for yourself) desperately. 'For the next six months' is followed up, understandably, with 'in the fifth month at the castle'... which I get.. Then you have 'For months this continued on'- followed by, again, "in the fifth month... he was given potions (para)".
So... are we now eleven months into the timeline, or are we BACK to the 5th month all over again?
Something needs made clearer.
_
I know it's Brit slang, or colloquial, whatever, but I'll never get used to that ridiculous "were stood" or "were sat" verbage youz' guyz' say (if you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em)
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/11
"Head over heals in love with her" would be more romantic if "heels" were spelled correctly. It means 'to flip', where your head is literally flipping over and your feet will be following soon. To use 'heals' makes no sense at al, and means you have no idea what is being put on your page (I am not insinuating that you can not spell)
totally loko x10 chapter 11 . 1/24
Love this story! You have great creative writing skills.
Squibmaster chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Nice fairy tale... :-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
TAKE THAT, YOU PUREBLOOD BASTARDS! *EVIL LAUGH*
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Heh-heh! "to the tips of her ears", eh?! That'd be funny to watch, especially if she were dressed in something that accentuates red! ;-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
W.T.F?! So he's like royalty now, even though the Monarchy is technically from the House of Saxe-Coburg Gotha/Windsor...?
T149Man chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I found Prof. McGonagall's reaction to Dumbledore suggesting to erect a memorial is Harry's honor completely over the top. She's a straight-edge woman. Even in times of extreme distress, I cannot see her saying "shit" or reacting that badly. She would tell him off, glare at him, or threaten him, not curse at him.

Also, don't use the names "Albus" and "Minerva." Call them "Dumbledore" and "McGonagall." That's how the audience knows them.
timothydbanks chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Absolute total and utter fantasy. The start was interesting but the sweetness and light at the end just makes me want to puke. You must be a sixteen year old female to have come up with this sissy of a story.
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
You must have a very loving romantic personality...smile!
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Love it! Like to see that WITCH Molly get put in her place!
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
A complete Mary-Sue. I'm sorry! The writing's good, but this felt too much like Merlin was a deus ex machina...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
really loved this story. will read this one and many of ur other storys several times over by coming back and re
reading them.

thank u for taking the time to write these tales and posting them

Adam Pickett
Grunty chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
And they all lived happily ever after.