Reviews for Something About Ginger
starryjules chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"An obsession with red hair; the front door he never locked, even though he was the only one with a key; an aversion to technology; the mystery of the basement being bigger than it should be; the raging storm always brewing just under the surface..."

Mind. Sufficiently. Blown.

HOW did you find such awesome parallels between Gibbs and the Doctor? Love it!
ifan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this!

Call me thick, but I'm slightly confused - does this mean that the Gibbs is the Doctor? And What does "forced eleven" mean?

Anyway, this is great!
decemberviolet chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very unexpected but I like the parallels between the Doctor and Gibbs. Very interesting to think about.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, wow. Wasn't expecting it to go that way. By the summary I was thinking it would be some sort of parallel, like if you saw them on split-screen tv, just a straight comparison. This was good. 5/5 points for originality. ;)

~*SRC*~
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This idea is just sticking to me like glue... I love it that much.

Mix two of my favourite shows, and two of my favourite characters. The worst part is that I can see it. It's fantastic.

Is it too much to hope for if I ask nicely for more?
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oooh! I love the idea!:)
Allyxandra Hunter chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Interesting idea.. loved it!

-Allyx Hunter
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
So, are you saying Gibbs is the Doctor? Interesting...
KnitKnut chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great story what happens next.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh...that's brilliant. That's just...FANTASTIC! Gibbs has always been my hero, since I've become obsessed with NCIS...but this takes it to a special level. Wonderful, brilliantness in a bottle. Keep up the great work!
Wesley E. Matillies chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh my, that so works! Why didn't I think of that?
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
It's a stretch, but it could do. I like the hold-over bits; adds depth to this wee ficcy.
20fourseven chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hi, Interesting crossover, NCIS & Doctor Who. I liked the line about the basement being bigger than it should be. (maybe that's how he gets the boats out !)

Would be even nicer if you could write a few more chapters.

Very good !

TimBo.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
And I was just complaining to myself of nothing to read yesterday. Woke up to over a hundred email notices from just you. Er, thanks. I think.

Yeap, this is totally random but awesome at the same time.