Reviews for Down To Sleep
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww, sad, but great! :)

-Bunny
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow.. how so few words can strike you, huh? Great job. It hits you right in the heart!

(The scene where Sam died in that episode is, in my opinion, the best scene of the whole series to date. The raw emotion was just incredible.)
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Fantastic description! This scene on the show is filled with such emotion from Dean but, to hear what Sam was feeling & hearing is amazing.
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was powerful: "I heard Bobby's voice. Unsure if he was swearing, begging, praying, or demanding someone to release a rotting corpse."

LOVED this: "If this was a nightmare I didn't have to be afraid. Big brother would make it all right."

Great title, too.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aww! The second last and last lines made me want to cry! "If this was a nightmare, Big Brother would make it alright. He drifted off to sleep."

T.T

I loved it, despite the tears. :_)

Bundi
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That is still my all time favorite scene ever on Supernatural. It was so unexpected and devastating. Sam faded right before my eyes and Dean's reaction was devastating. I guess the fact that I love being tortured like that says something about me... but let's just ignore that little detail, shall we? Thanks for a great story, *sniff*...