Reviews for Questhaven
LaedieDuske chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
I have this absolute crushing weakness for Dean with stomach pain/injury, so when she almost made him shoot himself in the stomach in the cabin I was so torn. On the one hand, being gutshot is nothing to mess around with. On the other hand, seriously - SHOT in the STOMACH. I have no idea how long I sat and argued with myself after freezing at that passage, but I finally tore myself away from my inner voices and finished the story. Really nice job with this, I like the alternate route it took, with the possibility of Sam being able to save Dean from Hell. I still can't quite believe they did it in the show, it broke Dean so badly - like the poor guy wasn't broken quite enough before. Of course, they've broken him far worse since. *sigh* Poor guy just can't catch a break. But anyway, I really enjoyed your story, loved the twists and turns and you had me worried for both guys there. I can't believe Sam shot Dean again though. *shakes head* Dean's gonna get a freakin' complex here. *laugh*

Thanks for sharing this story!

LD
SammysTeam chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
Okay, so I just want you to know, that I think this was one of the most intelligent and clever written stories I've EVER read. Just so very detailed, and like Supernatural, there were a lot of twists and turns, but you always came back to answer all questions and tie up loose ends. So bravo to you. ;D
keekers15 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
SO glad i finaly got around to finishing this story! i was camping the week u put up the last 6 chaps and i just haven't had the time to sit down and read for a long enough span to finish this off, so i've just been putting it off till i could. so at 1:30am a month later, i've finally done it! YAY, hahaha. great ending, loved the story:)
jenilee chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
I bookmarked this ages ago and am finally getting to read it. Wow! What a great story. Action packed, tense at times, with a nice mystery that even tied into a backstory. When you decide you're going to do a multi-chap you just jump right in with both feet! LOL. Awesome job with the boys and Bobby.

I loved this(along with lots of others) “I’ll bet that knocks grade-A nerd and most on-the-job strangulations right off the list.” LOL
snangelbaby chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
Wow, great story! got anymore?
ArmagonAuthor chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Nice ending! I loved this story!

:D
spnMom chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Great Chapter, thanks for posting!
flamanipulator chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
You're a really good writer. I enjoyed reading this story, and it kept me entertained for quite a while. the only thing I would suggest for improvement, is maybe making chapter 13(before the epilogue) longer. It was good, but it could use some more explanation or angst with Sam, or something; it just seemed a little disjointed.

I love the idea of the witch thing, and them being able to maybe save Dean. It's really cool taht you included a real legend from your area.

Great job.
dotybird chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Awesome, chapt 9a and b... nice climax following a subtle lead in that was intriguing. This chapter clearly gave a satisfying justification to the two parallels that got me here! Fantastic.
ilaria84 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
this story was really intense and original,I loved it-thank you so much for sharing!
Musica Diabolos chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Great ending! I almost wanted it to go on a bit more, so we could see the effect of the timeline being messed up...but great! I hope you write many more stories like this :)
annie200 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Great ending. I really enjoyed this story-line, and the throw-away line about Dean realising why he hates witches was very neat!

Thanks.
gapdragon1 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
I enjoyed this,but when you are following a few stories it was sometimes difficult to settle back into. I'm not knocking your writing - just my concentration ! I left it until you completed and read the whole thing together - brilliant. I could see how it all hung together and linked in. Thank you for posting
ArmagonAuthor chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
This is really good so far! It seems like Sam is having visions of everything that's going to happen soon! (I'm assuming that this takes place early to mid season 3?)

So good!
ilaria84 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
awesme,I can't wait for more