Reviews for Brothers and Sisters
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my god, I have been looking for this Fic for freaking ever! I started it and then lost track of it!
milkfetus10 chapter 45 . 7/3/2013
Wow just wow! I loved your story! I laughed and cried .. In a period of a couple of hours. I think your story not only brought hope but it also brought happiness to two individuals that really needed it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
I really hate the characters! They ALL have horrible personalities... I would love to punch every single one.
kstar0330 chapter 45 . 10/27/2012
Even with all the big and little bumps in the road they made it work. Great Epi from CamPov! Lots of tears, lots of pain and struggles to face, and finally the happiness they both deserve. :)
kstar0330 chapter 44 . 10/27/2012
"I am going to have all these little people to boss around! I'm so excited!" Oh hail Cam Queen of the lil people. This chapter was just absolutely adorable. They both faced so much together and apart. They struggled through and finally made it back to each other. Facing just regular daily problems is hard enough, then adding past addictions to the mix to contend with on a daily bases and making it step by step, day by day takes hard work, determination, and lots of support from friends and family. Glad to see it all work out. Enjoyed reading this very different story and even though you knew there would be a HEA you just never knew where and when it would all come about. Another good story you have here! Now on to the Epi! :)
kstar0330 chapter 43 . 10/27/2012
Ahhhhh! :]
kstar0330 chapter 42 . 10/27/2012
Happy dance! :]
kstar0330 chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Finally he speaks the truth! :]
kstar0330 chapter 40 . 10/27/2012
Finally a little bit of truth has escaped into their reality. ;]
kstar0330 chapter 39 . 10/27/2012
Wasn't sure if it was T or Jk that was number six. Both E/B really need to speak the truth, but want the other to admit it first. ;
kstar0330 chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
:]
kstar0330 chapter 37 . 10/27/2012
kstar0330 chapter 36 . 10/27/2012
:-(
kstar0330 chapter 35 . 10/27/2012
Evil was lurking and took advantage. :(
kstar0330 chapter 34 . 10/27/2012
Yeah I would surely say that had he not left that night for T you never know what could have or could not have happened with B especially since she never got help when she was away in juvie. Plenty of times he left her to face things on her own. She wasn't ready then. Now a crazed loon is after them because E's prior mistakes. :(
3,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »