Reviews for Airport
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Good but would this have to do with that snapshot of Ziva where she's looking down? I always thought there she looks defeated or sad.
tiva2121 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hey i like it (You Dont have to but do you think you might make another chapter or somethin cause i really like it.. You dont have to)

I wanted te fanalie and i was happy for the premear shes back
rower41 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I liked this story. I was wondering if you googled the Hebrew meaning of the finale's title? If not you really should, it gives a little bit of hope to all of the Tiva fans.
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Brains will be minced up and fed to insects if the writers even THINK of terminating her liasion position *growls*

But in your fic THEY LOVE eachother, oh my :)

Delicious!

fwohdoufwehfo I'm gonna go to bed now since I have a massive headache and my eyes are going koo koo.
Sazz chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i am so with you

i saw that spoiler too

with gibbs and ziva going to isral and

meeting her father there

carnt wait either
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I wanna see the finale too!Great fic!What does "Ani ohev otach"mean?
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great one shot! OMG! What decision is Gibbs going to make? I just read the spoiler (thanks to you) you think he might fire Ziva?

Nothing but new episodes starting next week! Looking forward to more B12 :)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
GOING NUTS AND CRAZY OVER HERE! where did you find out all that stuff! i have to no!

i live in Australia as well and this gap between countries is KILLING me! i need to no more and fast!

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxo
notbettydraper chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
D: Finale fic is freaking me out! I really need to see it (as I'm guessing everyone else does!).

Ani ohev otach

:'( aw...damn Tony waiting so long -grumbles-

Great fic! :D

Nt
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh, man, so sad!

but the photos look sad don't they?

Good one though even if sad.

Very touching that Tony FINALLY figures it out.

hehe
Not Stalker chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
*dies from the TIVA* i love your writing so much, good work. PLEASE tell me this doesn't actually happen (the going away thing, TIVA is always good)

Ani ohev otach I love you?

NS
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Nice ending you got there...but yeah. I'm majorly freaking out right now! All those rumours flying around everywhere about what's going to happen to Tiva? Argh!

Btw, thanks for telling us when to expect an update in B12.

from A Fanfiction Angel
That Cripple Girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
omg no i love it wow awesome :-D
Jess chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
GAWD GAWD GAWD! You have to tell me where you found the spolier and such PLEASE!

That was really great BTW! But seriously I am having a heart attack!

x
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story! and man i hear you loud and clear! I can't WAIT for the finale... although for me its kind of love hate cause once the finales over that jsut means we have to wait a long time till next season to find out whats gonna happen afterwards.