Reviews for Loss of Faith
texican chapter 30 . 8/27/2009
Aw that's the end! I was really looking forward to getting to know F as a super vampire. Minus the cape of course. Can I just say...trilogy? This is what happens when the story is just that good. You just don't want it to end. And really Stephen you're the only one to blame for that. Oh and I thought your manips were really cool too!
jstareader chapter 30 . 5/27/2009
Just read the rest of this story.

Thank you for sharing it, and if you want to do one with them being vamps I'll read it!

Thanks again, great job.
Boofer chapter 30 . 5/23/2009
This was a great end to a great story. I definitely enjoyed the ride. You hit every emotion and character right on the head. I look forward to more of your work. You rock!
Jinxgirl chapter 30 . 5/22/2009
An excellent finish to a story that more than equalled its precessor- is that a word? Lol. I very much enjoyed this, you easily moved from emotion to emotion provoked in the reader while still keeping all characters true to canon. I can't wait for more from you.
finaldragon13 chapter 30 . 5/21/2009
ok first things first thank you so much for this lovly story

second thank Jinxgirl so much for inspiring such a work.

3rd beg for a new story in the series when you get a chance.

4th did i praise the story, cause all hail the story it rules
meetwickedfaith chapter 30 . 5/21/2009
rogue demon slayers, travelling the world together, fighting the good fight, looking hot while they do it, loving each other and doing lots of naughty things...oh what a lovely vision! great ending, great story. you did a brilliant job on this and i was very impressed. i will add you to the list of great fuffy writers. it's a prestigious place to be you know!
meetwickedfaith chapter 29 . 5/21/2009
you are seriously KICK ASS at cranking out the chapters! and not just cranking them out but making them pure quality. this all went so much better for faith than i expected. again, the way you describe things, whether it's action or feelings, is just so...well, descriptive! i love your writing style. and thanks for putting in that hot little sequence. gush ;) didn't think the slayers could get any sexier, and i never really liked the idea of them as vamps before. but these two...super slamps! love it! x
Boofer chapter 29 . 5/21/2009
I loved the scene where Faith realizes she's been turned and her reaction. The gr anger to the concern for Buffy was very Faith-like and funny. Glad the soul thing happened.
Ryoko05 chapter 29 . 5/20/2009
i love Faith and Buffy together. great chapter.
Jinxgirl chapter 29 . 5/20/2009
Amazing chapter :) Faith's reactions are spot on, and of course her getting her soul back is the best thing to happen :) I love the scene with Buffy "teaching" Faith. The description of Buffy letting Faith drink from her too...really makes me think being a vampire wouldn't be so bad ;)
apprentice.of.arte chapter 29 . 5/20/2009
Yes, it worked, no killie of the Faithy and Buffy, great chapter, the way you described Faith's new feelings was excillantly written. Can't wait for more.
Jackaddict28 chapter 29 . 5/20/2009
I'm praying that isn't the end. I don't know how long I can wait till the next one. :)
meetwickedfaith chapter 28 . 5/20/2009
urrghh...i'm really not digging this willow/shannon hook up. i mean, come ON willow! hmm...anyway. only a few chapters left and i'm dying to see what happens next. give us some heavy fuffy petting please! haha. good work. love it.
Boofer chapter 28 . 5/19/2009
I could feel my heartbreaking for Buffy. Damn the Council. Seeing this through Xander's eyes captured all of the emotions really well. Great chapter!
finaldragon13 chapter 28 . 5/19/2009
oh my god please, please let faith be turned, i can't wait for a good story about them both as good vamps, how does it change their view points, and you still need to kill Travers? (head concil dude).