Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
BeauLivre chapter 1 . 7/25
PM if anyone finishes it or writes something similar
Please finish this story! I wanna know what'll happen to bella and edward :(((
emvo chapter 39 . 5/16
I loved this story - I am sorry you are not going to finish it.
kayk806 chapter 1 . 4/8
gah. why oh why did it have to end. did anyone comtinue it? id like to read more. awesome story. sad to see it end like that
Ruchi9446 chapter 1 . 3/2
I absolutely love this story, can someone please PM me if they find out a continuation of it?
blueeyedsalvator chapter 38 . 1/25
I feel for James, I really do. And I can see how being abused at home could turn him into a bully at school. But there is no excuse for him drugging and trying to rape Bella.
githarington chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
Wait, so tough just abandoned this?
Guest chapter 39 . 10/12/2016
Are you gonna finish the story? Or did somebody else finished for you?
BeauLivre chapter 39 . 9/11/2016
I absolutely love this story. Please finish it. It's full of witty, silly humor, innocent, but true romance. I have waited so long for this to be finished. I hope one day you will change your mind. If someone does decide to finish it please notify me. Always a fan 33
Briana chapter 39 . 8/10/2016
Plz finish it with happy ending
Jezzyem chapter 34 . 6/30/2016
You've really messed up the timeline here.
Earlier you said the plan had been ongoing for 2 months. Now it's not even October. School doesn't start til September so they have only been at school 3 weeks?
Which means the pool party happened in Autumn? And the break up happened over the summer...but it didn't because they were at school the next day/week.
Plus, applications for college would still be open as they don't close til January! Reading this, I expected it to be March/April and now it's completely messed up.
And Bella hasn't been vomit free, she picked at the Cullen's after the cockroach story.
Maybe you should read through your story before you next update?
mirabutefangirl chapter 38 . 5/30/2016
see
HI FUTURE chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
HI! You have a lot of stupid commenters, like that idiot who said you were the reason for shampoo bottles having labels or whatever. Don't mind them! Thank you for a wonderful story I can imagine for myself what happens next (fanfic for a fanfic :))) I hope you're doing okay! :D
Roxie110 chapter 39 . 1/16/2016
Please continue I know it's been along time but I love the story
olitz4lyfe chapter 39 . 12/31/2015
I really love this story! I can't believe no one continued it. :( Well if anyone did or would like to, please PM me. I would love to read it and maybe help.(I'm more of a reader than a writer, but I will still try.) So please, please, please, please PM me and continue this story!
4,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »