Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Valya 001 chapter 39 . 6/24
I would have loved to see an actual ending to this lovely story...it's so sad that you can't complete this story anymore...
Mansdas2 chapter 39 . 6/15
Alright... I just finished IWYTWM and was really disappointed that the story just ended there. I really enjoyed reading it and would have loved to see more. I understand that you started this year’s ago, and you are not the same person as you were then if you were to try to finish it now. I could never Do the story justice if I were to try to finish it on my own. I’m not bashing you because I do believe that you did a very good job at writing the story and I really enjoyed it, just really sad that it ended so soon with a cliffhanger it seems.
CarvieCamfia chapter 38 . 6/12
Update please
Gizzy chapter 39 . 5/20
I can’t believe I wasted 39 chapters of my time for this bullshit ending.
LanaDelPan chapter 4 . 4/26
Edward parece mujer que estressssss
BrandNewStart chapter 39 . 4/2
It's a little bit sad, this great story does'nt hava an end. Still, the storyline is so good, the characters are so humane and developed.
I really loved reading this fanfic
Thank you!
BeauLivre chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
PM if anyone finishes it or writes something similar
Guest chapter 39 . 6/4/2017
Please finish this story! I wanna know what'll happen to bella and edward :(((
emvo chapter 39 . 5/16/2017
I loved this story - I am sorry you are not going to finish it.
kayk806 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
gah. why oh why did it have to end. did anyone comtinue it? id like to read more. awesome story. sad to see it end like that
AkoolPottHead chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
I absolutely love this story, can someone please PM me if they find out a continuation of it?
blueeyedsalvator chapter 38 . 1/25/2017
I feel for James, I really do. And I can see how being abused at home could turn him into a bully at school. But there is no excuse for him drugging and trying to rape Bella.
githarington chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
Wait, so tough just abandoned this?
Guest chapter 39 . 10/12/2016
Are you gonna finish the story? Or did somebody else finished for you?
BeauLivre chapter 39 . 9/11/2016
I absolutely love this story. Please finish it. It's full of witty, silly humor, innocent, but true romance. I have waited so long for this to be finished. I hope one day you will change your mind. If someone does decide to finish it please notify me. Always a fan 33
4,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »