Reviews for Cullen Wife Swap
MyladyNancy chapter 56 . 6/8
good story
khush S chapter 56 . 4/2
Hii

Loved your storyy sooo muchhh ️️

Have you posted the sequel yet? I can't see it...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2017
I enjoyed this meeting.
Thanks
Adamgerd chapter 35 . 5/1/2016
"Vampires and Werewolfs aren't real"
You should have changed it after, with Jacob phasing and them drinking blood.
The irony of her
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Wait, why did he explode, she's baptized. Isn't that like a catholic thing. Also what is baptization. I wonder if the cullens are semi catholic or agnostic
Spawn chapter 55 . 10/13/2015
Tim has been taken care of and hopefully Theresa will loosen up and give her kids a good life. Edward brood too much. You did a good job on the story.
Spawn chapter 54 . 10/13/2015
Not that he didn't deserve it, but I was a little surprised that Bella was the one to do the deed. I think the instinct to protect the kids allowed her to be able to do it. Enjoy hell Timmy.
Spawn chapter 53 . 10/13/2015
I see Bella's got a bit of an evil streak like her siblings. I think it's only fair that they play mind games with T
Spawn chapter 52 . 10/13/2015
Tim's not such a big man now. He's shaking like a little girl. Jasper is quite helpful. We wouldn't want Tim to ruin Rose's car. Why make more work for her? I don't think it's a ranger...
Spawn chapter 51 . 10/13/2015
Tim should be careful who he picks up in a bar. I enjoyed Rose toying with him. Poor Emmett has to listen to this scum hit on his wife. They should let Emmett pound Tim into mush.
Spawn chapter 50 . 10/13/2015
What a swell guy Tim is. He's casually sitting in a bar as he plans how to murder his family. I'm sure that Lillian will show him a good time. She's good at getting rid of abusive scumbags. She has had plenty of practice.
Spawn chapter 49 . 10/13/2015
Tim is getting more bold. If they don't do something soon, he could hurt the kids. I guess this means no nookie for Jasper.
Spawn chapter 48 . 10/13/2015
Some of those comments really make you cringe. The honest positive comments are overshadowed by the sick, demented ones. I'm glad they are taking everything with a grain of salt.
Spawn chapter 47 . 10/13/2015
Sadly, that's exactly the kind of responses found on message boards. I did laugh at Rose's comment. Are the Cullen boys having a ...bromance? Hmm
Spawn chapter 46 . 10/13/2015
The texts from the pack we funny. I feel bad for Bella since her parents are basically enjoying themselves at her expense.
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »