Reviews for Cullen Wife Swap
Adamgerd chapter 35 . 5/1
"Vampires and Werewolfs aren't real"
You should have changed it after, with Jacob phasing and them drinking blood.
The irony of her
Wait, why did he explode, she's baptized. Isn't that like a catholic thing. Also what is baptization. I wonder if the cullens are semi catholic or agnostic
Spawn chapter 55 . 10/13/2015
Tim has been taken care of and hopefully Theresa will loosen up and give her kids a good life. Edward brood too much. You did a good job on the story.
Spawn chapter 54 . 10/13/2015
Not that he didn't deserve it, but I was a little surprised that Bella was the one to do the deed. I think the instinct to protect the kids allowed her to be able to do it. Enjoy hell Timmy.
Spawn chapter 53 . 10/13/2015
I see Bella's got a bit of an evil streak like her siblings. I think it's only fair that they play mind games with T
Spawn chapter 52 . 10/13/2015
Tim's not such a big man now. He's shaking like a little girl. Jasper is quite helpful. We wouldn't want Tim to ruin Rose's car. Why make more work for her? I don't think it's a ranger...
Spawn chapter 51 . 10/13/2015
Tim should be careful who he picks up in a bar. I enjoyed Rose toying with him. Poor Emmett has to listen to this scum hit on his wife. They should let Emmett pound Tim into mush.
Spawn chapter 50 . 10/13/2015
What a swell guy Tim is. He's casually sitting in a bar as he plans how to murder his family. I'm sure that Lillian will show him a good time. She's good at getting rid of abusive scumbags. She has had plenty of practice.
Spawn chapter 49 . 10/13/2015
Tim is getting more bold. If they don't do something soon, he could hurt the kids. I guess this means no nookie for Jasper.
Spawn chapter 48 . 10/13/2015
Some of those comments really make you cringe. The honest positive comments are overshadowed by the sick, demented ones. I'm glad they are taking everything with a grain of salt.
Spawn chapter 47 . 10/13/2015
Sadly, that's exactly the kind of responses found on message boards. I did laugh at Rose's comment. Are the Cullen boys having a ...bromance? Hmm
Spawn chapter 46 . 10/13/2015
The texts from the pack we funny. I feel bad for Bella since her parents are basically enjoying themselves at her expense.
Spawn chapter 45 . 10/13/2015
Smart move on Alice's part playing Kristi's friend in order to check on the kids. Now that they know the kids are safe, they can go ahead with their plan to terminate the vermin named Tim.
Spawn chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Well, that was disturbing. Tim is one twisted piece of shit. That wasn't a fight as Tim claimed. It was a man beating the shit out of his wife.
Spawn chapter 43 . 10/13/2015
At least they made Theresa and Tim look like the crazy psychos that they are. I'm with Bella, she's only five! Let her be a kid instead of some fast tracked mini adult. So Alice got a vision of Tim killing Theresa. I vote they both die.
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »