Reviews for Rough
Magz86 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, that was HOT! An AdamJeffMatt threesome... *drools*

I really need to stop reading this stuff at work, in a room of about 30 people or so...
Terrahfry chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
*squeals loudly* OMG! You're like the answers to all my sadistic little slashy prayers! First off; Adam stalking Jeff, XD! And Matty calls! (this time not to spoil the fun, but JOIN the fun!)

*twitches* Adam.. Matt.. sex..? *blinks* Adam.. virgin.. Matt.. *stutters* wow.. *faints for all of two hours*

Oh, yes, I knew sex between Matt and Adam would be violent!Oh, yeah, Matty and Addy are gonna dominate Jeff. Already, I love it! XD!

"Adam watched them both and whistled, “Hardycest…yum.” Between the both us of, we have made Addy a serious Hardycest fan in fan fics.

"Jeff smirked. This is where being able to have four lollypops in his mouth came in handy." *bursts out laughing* Oh, yes, lol. Would love to see that..

OMG, I would say poor Jeff, as it seems totally mandatory.. but, sh*t, I'd trade places w/ him in a second. *panting* So hott.. Oh, Addy likes it when Jeffy bites him :P Horndog! I love him!

*giggles* Like how Adam and Jeff got the last laugh on poor Matty at the end. So cute!

You are the QUEEN of threesomes, my dear, NeroAnne! They take a lot out of me, but threesomes are like Hardycest and breathing to you! Matt/Jeff/Adam, my fave threesome, XD! So hott, so rough! LOVE IT!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
...Matty's not happy! Ha, that's hilarious.

Jeff's got to stop eating so much candy. That's why everyone wants to jump his bones; he's so sweet!

That was fun. I love the one shots.
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
awesome gotta love hardycest w/ a hint of adam lol

love it

ooh and dont feel bad ur not stupid my freind calls me ghost rider so i call him batman were stupid like that to
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
y is it always these three that have some sort of deal goin on lol?
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This was so HOT HOT HOT!
Bernarde chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is excellent. There are a few weird grammar things and wordings that wouldn't bother anyone except me, but that's because I'm a dumb lard.

Awesome job... I'm gonna have me some sweet dreams tonight.
Ashura77 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Nice hehe, wouldn't mind if there was a second part (and a third lol), really, nice and very hot Fic :-)

And yes, pass a copy to your friend *smirks*, she'll enjoy it ;)

And please, think about a second part :)

*kisses*
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Damn, that was rough indeed! Loved it!
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
WOW is the only thing i can say about the story's first chapter
25 | « Prev Page 1 2