Reviews for Bargain
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Oh lord! Now if Sebastian has no **** then how did he... fornicate with the nun and Beasty?
KinkyVixen chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Lol. That was awesome. Bravo! :3
Derp chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
S-Sebastian... Ken doll... *explodes*
VocalAurora chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Only question:

If Sebby has no penis, how could he have fucked a nun? O.o

Anyways, this was an interesting piece :)
yaoiotakuforever chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! all my hopes and dreams of sebastian, wet with no clothes are now replaced by ken doll sebastian! wwwwhhhhyyyyyyyyy?!
it was a good fic...k-ken doll...mahaha! Q.Q
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
XD L-like a Ken doll . . . . XD I'm seriously dying over here XD I liked this fanfic; it deserves to be in my collection. /_
LNFRARADIANT chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
"He has no penis it's like he's a Ken doll!"
And I emulated Undertaker and laughed my $$ off. XD
Lukercy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
perfectly fine, ciel? DON'T YOU MEAN LIKE... FUCKING AWESOMEst day of your life?!
o god I AM SUCHA perv :3
Lithium HK chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
buahahahah! No penis! XD
SexyDeathEater chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
A Ken doll! Leave it to the undertaker to say something like that XD
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
How deliciously yummy. I am huge fan of UndertakerXCiel so this was purely divine, although now that I think about perhaps not pure as the term can come to mean...oh how wonderfully naughty.

Death Cobra Eater
Having Broken Wings chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
-bursts out laughing at the ken doll joke- You my friend, have not seen cielxsebastian doujinshi's
GNXmike chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Why you disgusting, sick, sicko! UNDERTAKER PUMPIN' CIEL IN THE MOUTH? HORRIBLE! 8O... but funny XD

I could see Ciel's face when Undertaker whispered into his ear, something like this #_

As an Undertaker fan, I could never imagine him wanting that from anyone, particularly a kid... But I'll admit, too damn hilarious! "Nu-uh, you gotta drink it all up!" funny one...

Wait a minute, what was that you said about, SEBASTIAN? *that was funny too*
phantomsonic chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh dear god... Poor Sebie...
Flying Catfish Bird chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
:O Poor Sabastian! And the silly Undertaker probably just wants to keep Ciel all to himself XD I really liked this.