Reviews for The Letters That Shaped Her Life
Violet chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Wow, very scary! Marshall willing to die for her was so touching :)
wisher93 chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
This is a good story. I really enjoyed it!:)
Madison Mattie Mann chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
NO! i need to know what happend! UPDATE! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!

~Mattie~
StoryCurrentlyUntitled chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I loved this story so far. I can't wait to see how it ends. Very good work and so like the show!
Ms. Yermom chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
I like the story so far, but I'm confused: Is Mary's dad on her side, or is he on the other side (Jack and Charlie)? AHH! PLEASE don't let Marshall die! He CAN'T die! Please? Update soon, please!
Aj Jones chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Ah! What happens to Marshall?
staceydc328 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
I am sorry that people are not reading and reviewing. I do admitt that this is my least favorite chapter. The last picture of James is at least 25 years (remember that the FBI declared him dead because so much time had passed and that way they can close his file.) Would anyone other than maybe Mary and Jinx be able to recognize him? So Stan's reaction to James, believing him,seems false. And for Stan to give up a witness on James word alone seems unlikely. More likely if James had a picture of Mary and Marshall? And I don't have much to say about what is happening now with Mary and Marshall, mainly because if feels like it in the middle of the scene.

Hope this is helpful.

~Stacey
Marshall78 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
I LOVE this story! It is great! Keep writing.
michi34 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
omg, plz update soon... ive been sucked into it.. plz don't let marshall die! i will b very pissed if he dies...
staceydc328 chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
And just how is James going to get into HQ? I mean, he is a wanted felon and it is not like civilians can just stroll in. But you have me intrigued. And I want to know what Marshall is going to do next. After all Mary is hurt and that never bodes well. (Actually, just having one of those two hurt never bodes well.) Please post more soon. And thank you for sharing.
nikki chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
loved it!
actlikesummer chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
I love this! I have always liked the "pairing" of Marshall and Mary. Him protecting her is my favorite thing in this story! Please keep going!
Jul chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Great story!
staceydc328 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Poor Marshall, feeling helpless. Then again Mary does tend to do that to people, doesn't she? And Mary feeling guilty about getting him in trouble. Part of me wonders what would have happened had Mary come along, there would not have been a barganing chip at that point.

I understand about not answering questions. I may still ask them so that you know what I am thinking and what questions are being asked so you know if there is a loophole that needs to be filled.
JenD16 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
I hope Mary doesn't die. Can't wait for more. Update soon, please.