Reviews for Looking Glass
super.happy.fun.time chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is so sad and cute(at the end)..Please update again...-
LovinTheTan chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I was so sure that I reviewed this, but I guess I didn't. Please forgive my tardiness.

Your writing rocks, your angst is wonderful, and I absoluted LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. False betrayals are my favorite kinds of fanfiction, and you have done this beautifully. I actually started crying when I read the first chapter, and the second one was really sad as well. Good spark of hope at the end of both, too.

I should have mentioned in my review for chapter one that I liked how you didn't specifically identify the 'guest' as Yami. It really added to the blurred confusion of the scene. I was actually getting worried as I read that it might not be Yami, but actually, like, I don't know, Ryou (for which I would have been inexplicably disappointed).

You also do a good job describing their distant love for one another from opposite ends. It made me happy to know that Yami didn't really hate his aibou all this time. Yay!

Anyway, I think this is a three-part fic, right? Please update soon! *clasps hands together in a cross between a plea and a prayer*

I love your story and would like to see where one more chapter will take it!
Lady Talla-doe chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh, i hope you'll be continuing this! for all that the first chapter was rather hard to read, it's beautiful written, and I actually rather enjoyed it. Third chapterup soon?
Rogue1979 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I like this fic a lot. Some grammatical errors, but the message is clear. I think it was wrong for Yugi's friends to push him away as well, did that HAVE to happen? I wonder how they will deal with it. But, do us a favour and don't let Yugi forgive him so easily or trust him or whatever. And what's going to happen with Kaiba?
Yaminisu chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
interesting...do continue
tinkletimekelly chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Awesome. I can't wait to see how you write Yugi, coming out of/handling, what he has gone through. That should make for an interesting chapter. Later.
sakura angel dark chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
WHAT HAPPENS! love story keep up the great work
LovinTheTan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Gods above, that was brilliant! I really hope this isn't a one-shot because this has to be one of the most angsty, depressifying, wonderful fanfics, Puzzleshipping or otherwise, that I have ever read. Great job! Please update soon!
Me chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was nice! Even though I don't usually read stories like that (because I end up crying), I really liked this one! I just don't understand why you people like to put Yugi through so much pain.. Sometimes there's so much of it, it's unbelievable! My advice for you would be to keep it all closer to reality. Other than that, everything's great! Please update soon!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Um...speechless(wordless,whatever), don't know what to say/write. I want more...PLEASE.