Reviews for Fire and Ice
JaDe In NighT chapter 27 . 9/19
You write beautiful stories , Anakin and Obi are so spot on it hurts
Window Girl chapter 26 . 9/2
I love the twins holding on to Obi Wan's legs. And the reunion with Anakin is so beautiful.
Window Girl chapter 25 . 9/2
I like the lightsaber duel. I liked how the Emperor is actually a good fighter, and Anakin's ploy was very clever.
Window Girl chapter 24 . 9/2
I like the way you've written Ventress. I like that she referred to the children as being Obi Wan's children.
Window Girl chapter 23 . 9/2
This is a very well-written chapter. Very tense. Very poetic . I liked the description of Anakin being swallowed by a hole inside of him. Palpatine is delightfully devious.
This is magnificent.
ObitineWinterWidowShipper chapter 21 . 7/14
No no no why. I think obi wan would have sacraficed himself in this scenario
hawkeyes-and-skywalkers chapter 27 . 7/13
How have I only just read this now? This is utterly amazing-I love everything about it- the plot, the characters, the ending -everything! Thank you for writing such an awesome fic!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 27 . 4/10
This was just awesome and amazing! I loved the idea of a redeemed Anakin and Obi-Wan raising the twins and their interactions with each other and with Luke and Leia were just adorable and very well-written. Great job on this!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 27 . 4/5
Wow, it took me a long time to get around to reading all of this was good. Very good. I love all the nods and references you made to the events in the Original Trilogy that didn't happen in this 'verse. I love your realistic portrayal of the fact that had the Jedi Order survived it would only have changed its position on attachments slowly. I love the way you deal with Obi-Wan, and the realizations he makes throughout the course of the story. I don't so much love your somewhat vilification of Yoda, nor your inclusion of Qui-Gon/Shmi, but I am certainly able to live with the differences SW fans have in their interpretations of certain things ;). At any rate, well done with this epic!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 27 . 4/3
Love it
Man can I just skip to a non angsty part
oreobark chapter 27 . 1/23
Ahh! I loved this fanfic so much! You're an awesome author and I think the storyline and the way you protrayed the characters was very believable! Thank you for writing this story, it was a pleasure to read:)
Belle of Books chapter 27 . 1/22
I just read this in less than 12 hours. This is an amazing story from start to finish. I love the way you wrote this story with such sensitivity and heartbreak, but with love always at the center. Your Obi-Wan is probably my very favorite Obi-Wan I've ever read. He's sensitive and loving, but still very much a man raised by the Jedi. His relationship with Anakin, and their father/son-brother-ish bond, gives me so much joy. This was a wonderful AU, and one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
This is a really good story. Loved it. Thanks for sharing!