Reviews for Fire and Ice
Puffers Aren't Duffers chapter 13 . 9/2
I love this story. Seriously. It's amazingly well-written, and I really wish the real series ended like this. It seems to match their characters more, and I really wish this could have been made into a movie. Of course, I love the original series and am glad they were made, but after the prequels and Clone Wars, the ending was so sad.
SpencerBrown chapter 27 . 8/10
This was amazing, through-and-through. Thank you for writing and sharing this with the rest of us.
Grey Darklight chapter 27 . 7/14
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever. You have an excellent grasp on your characters and portray all of the relationships fairly accurately in a way that makes the reader care about and become invested in them. Great job!
SharKohen chapter 27 . 6/20
Really well written, and tied up everything really neatly. Well explored, and I love all the Anakin Obi-wan moments. Never really realised it, but if he had been given the opportunity, Obi-wan could have really changed his padawan's fate. Kind of sad how it really turned out in the end.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 27 . 4/25
Loved it! Great job!
atzlanit chapter 27 . 3/26
amazing story!
TheRealAlgeri chapter 27 . 1/14
A very well written fiction. I cried internally when Padme died and when Obi-Wan had to leave Anakin on the death star.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2016
Fantastic story!
JaDe In NighT chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
You write beautiful stories , Anakin and Obi are so spot on it hurts
Window Girl chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
I love the twins holding on to Obi Wan's legs. And the reunion with Anakin is so beautiful.
Window Girl chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
I like the lightsaber duel. I liked how the Emperor is actually a good fighter, and Anakin's ploy was very clever.
Window Girl chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
I like the way you've written Ventress. I like that she referred to the children as being Obi Wan's children.
Window Girl chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
This is a very well-written chapter. Very tense. Very poetic . I liked the description of Anakin being swallowed by a hole inside of him. Palpatine is delightfully devious.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2016
This is magnificent.
ObitineWinterWidowShipper chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
No no no why. I think obi wan would have sacraficed himself in this scenario