Reviews for Friends, Interrupted
shadowtrickster93 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
what a lovely story. i love the idea of HouseWilson Version 2.0. and i really do hope there are more WilsonTaub stories in the future - they are a lot of possibilities for awesome fics. :)

thanks and keep up the good work!
Derannimer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Seriously? You wrote this before 5x20? That is seriously creepy.

Anyway, I'm glad someone else saw that lunch scene in The Social Contract the same way I did: Kutner and Taub as a sort of reflection of House and Wilson. The similarities between Wilson and Taub aren't something I'd thought of before, though; that's a really interesting observation.
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was so sweet! You're right, there IS a lot of foreshadowing in this. Great analysis of the Taubner bromance, I never thought to compare it to the House/Wilson relationship. Now I have a funny mental image of a much older Kutner acting exactly like House, but without the cane :D *sigh* If only he'd made it past 28 years of age.
Revengent chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Oh, I'm so glad that you put this on here! I was going to suggest it, but you did anyway.

But I can't tell you how much I like this story. You describe everything I can image Taub going through by the eyes of Wilson, who is kind of detached from Taub and Kutner on the show. So seeing them interact is wonderful!

~Rev
Weirdworksforme chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
This is really good! I'm liking the way they interact. You seem to have a good grasp of the characters.

It is kinda eerie how similar the House/wilson and Taub/Kutner friendships are. I hope to see more of this fic. :)