Reviews for M E M O I R
Omg I absolutely love this story. Please continue
Tsukihana chapter 1 . 1/27
the starting is great
EleventhGurl chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
i'm curious about what happened all those years ago. so i think an update would be really nice especially since it has been two years since you last updated. :( i love how things are going and i just.. i can't even.. D:
EleventhGurl chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
OH HOLY CRAP. are you trying to kill me by making me laugh? seriously man. that was amazing. hahahahaha.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Oooohhhh... Ojiisan...

I like him... But i'm worried as well...! D:

He's... Damn! ...hold everything...!

Powerfull Grandpa is scary, y'know!

He's funny... Yet, he can be meanie...

I wonder what accident that made him never trust Ren again...! Ugh... I'm worried...!
Arty chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Woah. It all started funny and stuff and then it took a dark turn. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Lol married ? Hahaa tho i really like it ! I really think it's funny hahaa pls update soon :)
Janica Bunny chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I'm getting old.. I thought I reviewed this already? I know certainly I've read it more times than I care to admit... It is entertaining.m
Elenoirre chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
This is great! Update, update! :D
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
okay...that was fast!
Devilish Dream chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Hey! Chan
Here comes my long awaited review :P
Prologue –
Atleast 10 little Len’s and little redheaded Grandchildren. She is definitely not assuming anything.
Beautiful (O_O) prologue, very interesting.
Little Len and Kahoko *cracked up laughing*
Amused by the way Len asked Kahoko to be his girlfriend, definitely an easy task in hand for the ice prince *proved by Tsukimori*

Chapter 1 –
Love the chapter tittle where did you get this? *eyeing*
Kazuki is sure the one who is shocked more than anyone is.
“what if those people’s brains just got lost in the road of life because they were trying to find reasons to escape the fact that they are insane which of course doesn’t make sense?” Does kazuki even know what he is saying here? *did you sensed the whole sentence * (O_O), Oh my! I think his brain is evaporated completely not getting a chance to turn to potato chips.
Hino and Tsuchuira are Harassing my poor Len * 3 * in presence of so many shoppers and he is so much harassed by everyone they know in the shop, since the news *fake news* is out because of certain *bacteria –ish* journalist.
“Preggy Preggy kaho chan” so cute words by Nami *actual credit goes to chan*
Sakimoto is an interesting character I wonder if there were 50 girls in the shop talking to Kahoko and len she would have called each of them Ryou’s girlfriend (O..o)
“Tsukimori can be some perverted hormonal lad” * :D *

Chapter 2 –
Dog, farm animal, exotic animal? Are they going in some animal show?
Love seat 3 , Poor Kahoko she was not even able to put her point in front of the Tsukimori’s completely.
I laughed at the part ‘Ice cube san’

Chapter 3 –
Awww! Family bonding and something is building up in Len’s mind.

Chapter 4 –
What sort of weird dream do she have? Eh! Not my Azuma-sama and one thing is true that Len and Ryou are truly meant for each other Lol!
Why Sakimoto is with them? I don’t let her being involved and well Nami sure knows how to torture
Ryou dancing and singing oohhh! It sure does has affected his sexual orientation in my brain. Damm! I love this game. My eyes were bleeding imagning Aoi and poor shouko who has to bear with all this just in front of her.. Poor her *shakes her*
Poor Azuma-sama *I’m bleeding from my eyes*
“Don’t you see, Hihara senpai? I love you with all my stone hard, ice cold and bastard of a heart. My love for you is undying, eternal and highly sincere Hihara-senpai… no, Hihara kun” I died laughing this must be the awesome-est proposal that can even be said by any1 in future or had been said by any1 in past nor in present :D

Chapter 5 –
Oh My! Kazuki is still stuck at the gay part *laughing*
Len named the frog, he is laughed. Who name the frog like that O..o ?
I like Grandfather’s weirdness and you know why chan “ kiss me all the time” *shot dead and burned to ashes* And Kahoko commented on azuma-sama so brave (_)

Chapter 6 –
Something is up with Len and his Grandfather? *detective brains on*
Len on Island *relevation*
I love it “It’s Rei’s fault that I fell in love. He tripped me,” so beautiful I must say.

Chapter 7 –
“I don’t really trust you Len, Not ever” that was really a hard thing to say by Grandpa, especially by someone you love and are close to. What exactly happened seven years ago?
What the hell! Undergarment hanging really (?) *goofy grin*.
You just cannot leave me with this ‘seven years ago secret’ and ‘prove your undying love’.
C’mon, chan take your time out and do it.
I will be looking forward to it.

Love taani 3
P.S: My mind ain’t dirty and needs no cleaning :P
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ahahahahaha, hahah-ack! *cough*

"Apparently, the Violin Romance came true." Pfft. he, hehehe! -bangs on the wall in mirth-

Tsk. Len, Len, Len. Tsukimori Len. So unethical and arrogant of you to, to-ahahaha! Damnit, its just too hilarious.
Ida chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Seriously, I still am wondering what had happened 7 years ago between Len and his grandpa.
Update soon!
Hercolanium chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Aira...Can I call you that here (?_?)
Anyway...Please update soon I want to know what Len did seven years ago :-(
Nice chapter and story so continue writing in it *Pleading eyes with hint of tears*
Good luck
An93lsGl0ry chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
the Story has gotten more and more interesting , I am so excited to know what will happen to the group and the couple :D . Can't wait for this to be updated .

keep it up author :3