Reviews for Love Never Fades
LadyKatie08 chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Gods I'm so sorry once again. My computer has been giving me tons of problems. I'm on a friend's right now and haven't been able to log on very much except for updating and e-mail. I feel so bad for Esme, but at least Carlisle was honest with her when she asked. I loved how all the kids are there for him. I can't wait to see where this heads :)

Katie

P.S. It's okay Carlisle, I like "Thinking of You" too lol.
GethrenNZ chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
aw
Kittani chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
omg, that was so sad. it sucks that Esme had to leave though. Ah well, can't wait for your next update
starbright37 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
come on when's he gonna meet Bella again. cause I know you made her a vampire I just know it. anyways, love the chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
EastAngels2009 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
this is great. please update soon.
Cucusa chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
The old part of the story is so good is like filling all the gaps of Carlisle life. Great!
starbright37 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
oh poor Esme and Carlisle. love the chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
EastAngels2009 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
this is great. please update soon.
bb1028 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Definitely looking forward to seeing what their reactions will be. Looking forward to more :)
GethrenNZ chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
looking forward to the next chapter!
KandyHawes chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Aw poor Carlisle
twilightaddict4 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT POST REALLY SOON!
twiliteroxuresox chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
aww! carlisle rocks. hes 'da bomb' lol update? ]
starbright37 chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
awe poor Carlisle and Bella. love the story. cant wait to read more. please updates soon.
Miss Asian chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
*sniff* That was so sad! The whole thing just broke my heart... Now I can't wait for the next chapter. I only have a few days to go before leaving for school. :[
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »