Reviews for Love Never Fades
starbright37 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
oh poor Esme and Carlisle. love the chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
EastAngels2009 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
this is great. please update soon.
bb1028 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Definitely looking forward to seeing what their reactions will be. Looking forward to more :)
GethrenNZ chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
looking forward to the next chapter!
KandyHawes chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Aw poor Carlisle
twilightaddict4 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT POST REALLY SOON!
twiliteroxuresox chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
aww! carlisle rocks. hes 'da bomb' lol update? ]
starbright37 chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
awe poor Carlisle and Bella. love the story. cant wait to read more. please updates soon.
Miss Asian chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
*sniff* That was so sad! The whole thing just broke my heart... Now I can't wait for the next chapter. I only have a few days to go before leaving for school. :[
starbright37 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
love this story. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
Miss Asian chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Man... this really is tragic. *cries*
Krakengirl chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
So how old is Bella and Carlisle now? Great chapter!
LadyKatie08 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed lately! The real world stinks sometimes. I can't wait to see what happens and I hope Carlisle doesn't leave her or anything. They belong together! I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Katie
teishamarie chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
I must say, that is a terrific way to have put Carlisle's attack. It showed his innocence and showed that he was against the raids. Wonderful!
Chocoholic-vamp chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I'm a sucker for a good b/c story and this one is currently in the tops, OMC it's getting juicy! Can't wait for the next update, I'm such an impatien person I practically look like alice jumping off the walls! Awsome job
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »