Reviews for Love Never Fades
Miss Asian chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
I can't wait what will happen next. :]
MidnightDilemma chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Pretty chapter. Really cute... Wonder what happens next?
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Aw he protected her. And they like each other! Update soon
SimplyDazzling chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
This is story is incredible. Absolutely incredible. It's so beautifully-written and well done, you have me completely hooked. I really love your writing style, and love what you've done with the plotline. You've really tapped into Carlisle in a way I didn't even think was possible. Hah, anyways, I really can't wait to see where this story goes, and for the next chapter. I hope you update really soon!~ Keep up the AMAZING writing(:

-Justine
twiliteroxuresox chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
aww... its so sweet. ] update soon? plze? ]
huggiegirl2008 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
great chapter cant wait to read some more ;)
MidnightDilemma chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Interesting story you've started here. I always love this kind of story... when Carlisle and Bella meet during their youth in the 1600s. Anyway, fantastic job and I can't wait for what's next.
Miss Asian chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OH MY CARLISLE! Yet another Carlisle/Bella pairing! I love your stories so much. And I love Carlisle. And this one sounds very good. Please update soon. :]
InkStainedFire chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I'm drooling already! Poor lovestruck Carlisle!

Also, not to be a pain in the behind, but England didn't have a queen (or a king, for that matter) in 1657. This period of time was known as the English Commonwealth, led by de facto leader Oliver Cromwell. It wasn't until 1661 that the Restoration took place and the monarchy was revived under Charles II.
twiliteroxuresox chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aww. love the idea! update soon? plze? 4 me? lol
melstewarthm chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
He wants to kiss her...he wants to hug her...he thinks she gorgeous...
the swiss miss chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I totally love your B&C stories..I'm so excited you're writing a new one. It's really interesting because you've set this story in the past..I am very excited where you take my favorite couple this time!

Can't wait to see how the end of Accidentally plays out and on another side note, I voted on your poll. Do you plan to have Carlisle take on Edward? ;) LOL. Carlisle is a pacifist but he'd totally own Edward in a fight!
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Cool...this is going to be an interesting story. How often do you plan to update?
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6