Reviews for Not Her
realchemistry chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Im so glad youve fallen for S/J, its impossible not to really.

I agree very much with IrishGirl8 's review.

Lovely written, but as far as Im concerned, the last paragraph is James in denial about his love for her, not actually saying he doesnt love her, but trying to convince himself that he isnt. At least, thats how I take it. ;)
MaggieMayI chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is very well written! I think you could take this and create a fic about James changing his mind. Its obvious that during the flashing, he didn't have feelings for Juliet, but they only had each other...and you can build from that. I'd love to see more!

I disagree with the first review...maybe Sawyer and Kate was fat, but now its James and Juliet...and I think they have what it takes! I know we got a little back story in LeFleur, but we still haven't seen the development of their relationship. I'm thinking that if we get a chance to see that, people will see the transformation of Sawyer into James and then maybe they'll believe that he truly does love Juliet and that they are right for each other. I've always been on team Sawyer and I absolutely love James and Juliet together!

great story!
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Well written. Skate is fate...Sawyer and Juliet just do not belong together.