Reviews for Sentimental Education
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 19 . 8/4
Dear Demented,
What a great story. I loved the ending with carbonised duck and potions master with master chef delusions -hahaha. I also like this Lucius a lot, I wouldn't mind being his struggling virgin even one bit.
I told you already, but I love your writing and your style. Perfectly worded, great sense of humour, fantastic plots. I would have opted for more explicit sex scenes, but that's just perverted, little me...

FoxLittleRedFox chapter 16 . 8/3
Oh Demented,
What a wonderfully arousing chapter. I love those three together, delicious. I would like to be the part of that arrangement.
I believe they are working most diligently to make Lucius a better man.
I almost wish I was bad myself, if that's the improvement process I'd get...mmm
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 11 . 8/3
Oh what the hell Demented! What do you mean five hours later? Where are my lemons?
Fox! xx!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 8/3
Demented,
Your storytelling skills are impressive, the story pulled me right in. I'm trying to limit number of hours, I spend reading each day, but with you it's impossible.
Since I found you, I seem to be reading my life away. No regrets though ; -)
mama123 chapter 19 . 4/2/2015
Excellent!
arctic-kat chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
This story is one of my favorites! I love the plot and enjoyed conversations and interactions between the characters. I enjoyed most of your stories and this one is an absolute gem :)
Karen Bristow chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
What a great line "I assume you don't have any appointments for the rest of the day". Soooo Lucius.
Karen Bristow chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A terrific set up in this first chapter. Perhaps the most realistic portrayal of life from the point of view of Lucius Malfoy.
Owlbait chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
I love an in-charge Hermione :o)
Owlbait chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Well now, quite the mystery you have here. Polyjuice has so many interesting complications.
Owlbait chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I'm sure Hermione will look lovely in black. Extra points for use of 'basso continuo' :o)
Owlbait chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I adore this scene with Lucius saving Sev, it's just perfect :o)
littlebabylizzy chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
I wanna know more... Humph... Write a sequel! :)
oceanluvr chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter

I loved the ending
Miravisu chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
Mhm, that is a threesome we do like!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »