Reviews for True Despair
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh my god, I'm gonna cry. I love Ulquiorra! Nooooooo! God, but why couldn't I have stopped reading it before this chapter!? Why, god, why?! This is so sad, I hated this part, but this version is so Emotional! Gah, you write too well!
horsecrazy2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
To be perfectly honest, I know next to nothing about Bleach. The extent of my knowledge regarding the series is that it is some kind of anime as well as (I believe?) a manga series. I read this only out of curiosity, to see what kind of writer you are, and since it was short I figured I would not have to worry about trying to wade my way through a multi-chaptered fic where I'd just become hopelessly lost in a mire of plotlines and characters that I don't have any clue about. Obviously, I cannot comment on characterization, but you have a beautiful style that I very much enjoyed. I was actually startled when I reached the end, because I had gotten so caught up in it that everything else just kind of blurred out, and all of a sudden I realized I was running into the 'review this story' button and that it was all over. Lack of sleep has rendered me not particularly prolific right now, so that is about all I have to say, other than that I would love to see more from you, hopefully in a fandom I'm familiar with so I can follow what's going on a little more easily.
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Good job! Very beautifully written!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was excellent. Ishida *would* be the one to notice the subtleties of those moments. And you portrayed the tragedy of those last moments beautifully.

Ah, Ishida, how I love you. :D (What the heck, Kubo, heal the boy already!)
sc2017 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow. This was amazingly intense!

I loved how you portrayed Ulquiorra- "pillar of marble", "his patented thousand-yard stare". Those phrases made the sudden changes in Ulquiorra all the more dramatic.

I would like to believe that there was much that was unsaid between Orihime and Ulquiorra- unsaid, yet understood between the two of them during those last few seconds. You captured that so well, I wanted to cheer! The fact that you tell it from Ishida's POV makes it even more effective, because we know that he has a crush on Orihime. What a horrible treatment he's getting from Kubo Tite... he loses a hand then gets skewered, and has to see this intense moment between his crush and the enemy. You simply gotta feel for the guy. :) Anyhow, bravo! Can't wait for your next piece.
myrrdinowl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I think you captured Ulquiorra's last moments very well. I like the point of view you chose to portray it from. Excellent piece.