Reviews for Do you see him?
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 8/30
I loved it, this fic was beautiful.
katesari chapter 9 . 1/3
Enjoyed reading! Bye
LaTiva Gibbs chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
Great story. I really loved to read it! :D
lmill123 chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Well if Gibbs even an ounce of sense he could have prevented the whole mess by not favoring Tim and Ziva and came down hard on them when the crossed the line or disrespected Tony. Then you have to add in his own disrespectful attitude and Abbys and Ducky's. If you do another story like this and have a serious Tony, you can make it easier for Tony by having him be his regular self with all the other agents and office staff and only treat Gibbs, Tim, Ziva, Abby and Ducky with nothing but a professional and serious manner and only talk to them about cases. This Tony would also have no problem writting up Ziva and Tim when the crossed the line. Also you have the fact that Gibbs not only dumps a lot of his work on Tony for him to do, but has quite often made him do Tim's and Ziva's paperwork because it is beneath them.
lmill123 chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
I have been rereading this story and I must say I love Jimmy's outlook about Tony. And it does make a lot of sense. That would also explain why Jimmy always seemed to be able to see past Tony's masks better than the rest of the team combined. Both had been outcasts and never accepted for who they really were. While the others think the loud and brash Tony is the real Tony, Jimmy knows differently, knows that what the others see is just another mask. So if you think about it, Jimmy has really been the only one that truly saw through Tony's masks and accepted him for who he really is. I loved how Jimmy knew that Tony was being very subtle in his friendship with him so to not draw the others attention.
poppaeasabina chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I actually think Abby's very judgmental, but otherwise I agree with all of this. Great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
very much liked how you wrote Jimmy
VG LittleBear chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Awesome! So THIS is behind the annoying behavior Tony displays usually. LOL
Thanks and cheers!
lmill123 chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Jimmy saw that no one could handle a serious Tony and Tony realized that he needed to be the clown for his co-workers just as he was for his cousins. The sad thing is that Serious Tony is the real Tony, but he has been wearing his masks since childhood that it is now hard to take them off. Tony went undercover as a child and he has been there most of his life. The only time he became close to his true self is when he dated Jeanne while on an op.
lmill123 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Jimmy you messed up. Ziva and Tim have not learned a thing that Tony was trying to teach them, that he deserves their respect. Jimmy should have just convinced Tony to let up a little on Ducky. Yes, Gibbs,Abby and Ducky care for him but even Gibbs and Abby show Tony very little respect if any at all. Out of everyone only Jimmy and Ducky show Tony respect on a regular basis.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
It just shows to me that it doesn't matter what Tony does because Ziva and McGee will never be happy with Tony. I always got the impression that they never truly liked Tony and always saw him as a jerk no matter what he does for them.. Hate the way the writers have ruined Tony character and the team chemistry.. Tony was amazing the time he was the leader and with Jeanne, now it's as if that never happened... What a shame...
Madances chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Merry Christmas!

Hi, I enjoyed this story very, very much. I will check out your other stories soon. I hope you don't mind by I plan to copy this one onto my computer soon so I can find it easily.

Tracy
I am the girl in the corner chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
LOL! this cracked me up. so vey very good. now shhh, i'm not here am in bed asleep. mum called lights out. mwahaha. lol. on to the next story, :D
Nicky Reid chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
hehe, I really enjoyed this one
HookEmHornsTX chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Wow. I love this story. You wrote it wonderfully. I absolutely adore your Jimmy. His perspective was very interesting. Great job with this story!