Reviews for 7 Steps Towards You - DISCONTINUED
Xaika chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
I love itt! The story's so cute! Please update some more!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Ive been waiting soooooo long, pretty please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Ive been reading this story since i was 11 please im begging u please write more, they need more love! Please dont chrush this poor girls dreams i love this soooo much...sniff...sniff...Please continue! by the way i totally loved ur other stories
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
ogm espero que por favor lo continúes por me enamore de este fic 3
realmente esta muy hermoso la historia y incluso en el juego se nota que ryuga quiere a aera ;3
sappheiros chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! *sigh* I wanted to review on the other chapters as well, but I wanted to keep reading! It's been a year, so I REALLY hope that you haven't given up on this story. I have the game and I love fantasizing about Aera being with Ryouga...or possibly Gabriel ahehe. Well, I love love triangles. But even so, this is a really good fic. Please continue, there aren't many Aera x Ryouga fics! Your story has amazing twists that makes me shout out "WHY?", but in a good way!

I've realized this in the earlier chapters, but I just need to make sure. This fic is BEFORE the events in the game even started? Before Aera getting a Summon Creature, Goura's Gate, Gabriel and Xeride, Daemon Edges, etc.? Since it's a fic, I suppose anything can happen. As I've said, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Can't wait to read more! ;)
CapriciousUke chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Woohoo, number 1 complete! ;)
CapriciousUke chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
The work of the Gods? Man, these trials are difficult!
CapriciousUke chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
7 legends, 7 trials? I see a pattern! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
So, everyone wants Aera to fall in love with Ryouga, eh?
CapriciousUke chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
"Ahem…well Aera you see. You and Ryouga were lovers

Um, what the hell? Why is everyone lying!
CapriciousUke chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Great, more amnesia! DX
CapriciousUke chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Oh my gosh, she just confessed her feelings and now amnesia takes her! What is that world coming to?
CapriciousUke chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Yes, she confessed! Way to go Aera! :D
CapriciousUke chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Aera must be mad!
CapriciousUke chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
But she didn't watch it at the peak of the cliff. She watched it in Ryouga's room. Oh well, at least she watched it with Ryouga! ;)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »