Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
nessa01 chapter 28 . 3/28
I love his story! Edward had gone crazy ovet bella!
Hope their is more to come!

Can't wait for next update! ! ! !
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 28 . 1/29
I like it please update
Sandra46 chapter 28 . 1/6
Fantastic story, I really hope this isn't the last. Can't wait for more xx
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
this was a good story that you shared with us. Thank you. Glad that Bella ended up okay also glad that Bella has Jasper as a mate and that Bella ended up saving his life right. Wow that Edward is something. He dumps Bella when someone else loves her he freaks and seems like he didn't want no one else to be with her. Glad things worked out for the best.
hulagal13 chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Looks good!
kirifox chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
So, head off equals dead? No putting it back on? Too bad Bella had to do it, but I'm glad Edward is dead. Why do they need Aro to take care of things? Even surprised like he was, I just don't see Jasper losing a fight to Edward. Will Bella be okay, like she tells Jasper? Must say...what a sucky honeymoon!
peepie chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Well...that was fairly short not so sweet and simple...death! Your Edward was mental and for sure needed to be eliminated! But I do feel sorry for Adreanna...Can't wait to see where you take this in the future.
Tee Hill chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
great chapter :)))))))))))
NatalieLynn chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Wow! That was a surprise. I mean, I knew he was having some trouble letting Bella go nd accepting Adreanna on her own merit, but to go all out homicidal? Nope. I did not expect that. Great start to their honeymoon, huh? ;)
NatalieLynn chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Good chapter!
Tee Hill chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
great chapter :))))))))))))))
george111 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014

can't is a contraction of can not and therefore has an apostrophe
won't is a contraction of will not again it needs an apostrophe
and while ain't isn't really a word because the last part is not without the o an apostrophe is needed there as well.
george111 chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Threw - he threw the ball
Through - he went through the door

Please make better choices re words in the future.
barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I would love to hear him sing
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2014