Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
autumnbaby23 chapter 3 . 3/8
Loved it!
jeoliverio chapter 28 . 3/6
This we a good story
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 2/14
wow this is a good story, too bad that Bella had no choice into killing Edward to save her soul mate. I hope all works out for the best. I can't wait to read your updates to this story., I think this is my second time or third time reading this.
nessa01 chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
I love his story! Edward had gone crazy ovet bella!
Hope their is more to come!

Can't wait for next update! ! ! !
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 28 . 1/29/2015
I like it please update
Sandra46 chapter 28 . 1/6/2015
Fantastic story, I really hope this isn't the last. Can't wait for more xx
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
this was a good story that you shared with us. Thank you. Glad that Bella ended up okay also glad that Bella has Jasper as a mate and that Bella ended up saving his life right. Wow that Edward is something. He dumps Bella when someone else loves her he freaks and seems like he didn't want no one else to be with her. Glad things worked out for the best.
hulagal13 chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Looks good!
kirifox chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
So, head off equals dead? No putting it back on? Too bad Bella had to do it, but I'm glad Edward is dead. Why do they need Aro to take care of things? Even surprised like he was, I just don't see Jasper losing a fight to Edward. Will Bella be okay, like she tells Jasper? Must say...what a sucky honeymoon!
peepie chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Well...that was fairly short not so sweet and simple...death! Your Edward was mental and for sure needed to be eliminated! But I do feel sorry for Adreanna...Can't wait to see where you take this in the future.
Tee Hill chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
great chapter :)))))))))))
NatalieLynn chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Wow! That was a surprise. I mean, I knew he was having some trouble letting Bella go nd accepting Adreanna on her own merit, but to go all out homicidal? Nope. I did not expect that. Great start to their honeymoon, huh? ;)
NatalieLynn chapter 27 . 10/11/2014