Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Edward needs to be killed slowly. Jasper should have done it when he had the chance. Jake couldn't have been in more of a wrong spot and what's up with Bella throwing herself in front of dufus Edward.

Oh well here we go it's time for Bella to change and they have the grave all ready for her anyway.

Post soon.
tainaprq chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
that iss an interesting twist
angel04une chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
oh no poor bella! i wish that she would have gotten prego first to rub it in fucktards face!
bamagal110 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Please don't tell me she did that on purpose, that was so stupid. I so hope she knows what she is getting into. If she did Jasper is gonna bee so pissed at her...
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Great chapter, update soooooon!
catslovesushi chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Omg what a cliffhanger! I hope Jasper is able to save her. Stupid Edward!
Navygirl14 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
OMG!So Jasper has to change Bella or she will die...Poor Jake, he must be devastated but I am super happy that he imprinted on Angela..They make a cute is such a piece of shit..why can't he just leave her the fuck alone..now look what he did..that was all his fault...Well, she gets to a vampire sooner rather than later...
Robin.D chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
poor Jake him doing that to Bella will kill him :( omg that was a good chapter :):):D
SavageGraceX chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Leave it to Bella to say "Surprise" :p Love it - can't wait for more :) Hope she rips and burns Eddie-the-Wannabe-Rapist when the change it complete ;)
traceybuie chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
I hate that Bella did that. That is so yuck! Update soon. I can't wait for reactions. :)
curly-kitty chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
I'm not sure if I want to call Bella evil or brilliant for this little plan of hers. It's going to kill Jake to know that he's the reason she had to be changed. But then again, he can't really get mad at the Cullen's for it either.

I guess I'll just have to stick with evil genius for now.
slc6548 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Wow - good chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
oh wow... great chapter
Kitasky123 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
oh poor jake... how could she make him do that? he will feel so guilty... please update asap
Kate Mac chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
OMG UPDATE SOON! - Please :) Pretty pretty please :)! UPDATE!
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »