Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
catslovesushi chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Omg what a cliffhanger! I hope Jasper is able to save her. Stupid Edward!
Navygirl14 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
OMG!So Jasper has to change Bella or she will die...Poor Jake, he must be devastated but I am super happy that he imprinted on Angela..They make a cute is such a piece of shit..why can't he just leave her the fuck alone..now look what he did..that was all his fault...Well, she gets to a vampire sooner rather than later...
Robin.D chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
poor Jake him doing that to Bella will kill him :( omg that was a good chapter :):):D
SavageGraceX chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Leave it to Bella to say "Surprise" :p Love it - can't wait for more :) Hope she rips and burns Eddie-the-Wannabe-Rapist when the change it complete ;)
traceybuie chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
I hate that Bella did that. That is so yuck! Update soon. I can't wait for reactions. :)
curly-kitty chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
I'm not sure if I want to call Bella evil or brilliant for this little plan of hers. It's going to kill Jake to know that he's the reason she had to be changed. But then again, he can't really get mad at the Cullen's for it either.

I guess I'll just have to stick with evil genius for now.
slc6548 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Wow - good chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
oh wow... great chapter
Kitasky123 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
oh poor jake... how could she make him do that? he will feel so guilty... please update asap
Kate Mac chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
OMG UPDATE SOON! - Please :) Pretty pretty please :)! UPDATE!
Kate Mac chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
THIS IS AWESOME - I am catching up lol - Please keep updting!
cathy29jes chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
hello,

brillant,the part of halloween Iam brillant likes this chapter much and finally Jacob has find Angela Webber,poor Bella will be changed and Edwards is always also a jealous,I like really much this history

cathy
the-wolfgirl89 chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
I completely love this story. It is really great!

(v)The-wolfgirl

PS check out my Jasper/Bella fics if you haven't already.
delilah69 chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
so bella planned for the party to go that way? that is too smart! and jake finally imprinted! thats so exciting! and jasper proposed! i love it! i was so excited to see an update! and i was not disappointed! so good! i can't wait to see who changes her?
cathy29jes chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
hello

I have just read your history and Imust say tht I like it really much, all the chapter are pleasant to read and a big length as like,for the continuation of this history I think tht there will be much problems and of jealousy on the part of Edward,I like to them Jasper/Bella then I hope tht Edward will dribble about it but serious,I am in a hurry to read the continuation of your history it is enthralling ,this is why I put it into favorite, my escuses for the errors, I do not speak English,cathy
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »