Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
Nobody42 chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
ohh cant wait for more!
Katou471 chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
This is a good story keep up the good work I can't to read more.

There is just one thing I would like to know more about maybe in a flash back to what Jasper said to Bella about the day of her Bday. That if wanted her to be his, Why? did he love her then or before and just rialised it then what about Edward what did he hear from Jasper that day. And how did Alice and him split up. I hope you give us some answers to this I'm sure I'm not the only one who asked about this.

Hope the update are going to be coming fast enough can't wait to read more.
brooklynsam3 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
ahh! how evil of you! haha! i loved it! oh no! jasper! that bastard edward and jacob! i can't wait til bella kicks BOTH of their asses! :) i can't wait til the next chapter. :)
Jacob's Owner chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
wow, this cliff is as evil as mine :D

stupid jacob! evil edward!
Navygirl14 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Edward is a complete asshole...Jake shouldn't have done that..I understand he did it to Edward but God that was wrong.. I feel so bad for Jasper..I hope he gives her the chance to explain and that he understands..She loves Jasper..God this sucks...
oldsoul1964 chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
Edward is an ASS!
oldsoul1964 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Come on Jasper! Be a man!
Pixie1972 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
I just love this story I think its great. I really cant wait to see how everything plays out especialy with Edward and his new mate and what does she think about everything. Also the whole Alice thing is a bit interesting. We havent heard much about what Rose thinks of everything and I sort of hope that Rose and Bella will be friends.

I cant wait to read the next chapter I hope you post it very soon.
AriesFireQn chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
I guess that Jasper did not know about her and Jacob, but he loves her and will forgive her because they are meant to be together.
The Lady J chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
i cant wait for the bella and jazz confrontation i know its going to be good and i hope what emmett said helps jazz get over it. i love emmett he is always so misunderstood!
luvmesomejasper chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
i really hope you can update sooner than last time! uurrghh the cliffy is too much! must. patch. bella. and. jaspers. hearts. oh yeah and edward must die!
tabbymarie chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
thats so evil evil evil lol jk this was awesome as allway loved it
blacknight226 chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
edward has turned into a right bastard if you pardon my french. i like it. feel sorry for jasper though, but i'm sure him and bella will work it out.

love the story, update soon
the-one-good-puppy chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
first off0 PLEASE MIND THE SPELLING and stop writing clam, it so ruins the mood :D:D

2. the story and the stury line is awesome, just the errors throw of a bit, i think u should get a beta reader because the story could be even more fantastic if there wouldnt be those errors and a beta reader could help u word things a bit better :):)

keep up the good job and update soon :):) Its summer time ! have fun and TC :):)
NCChris chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
Great chapter - but really, DAMN JACOB! He can really be a prick from time to time. Edward of course is a tool, and poor Jasper. But, what Emmett said is absolutely true - so no double standard, Jasper Whitlock! Don't make me come over there!

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »