Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
oldsoul1964 chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
Edward is an ASS!
oldsoul1964 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Come on Jasper! Be a man!
Pixie1972 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
I just love this story I think its great. I really cant wait to see how everything plays out especialy with Edward and his new mate and what does she think about everything. Also the whole Alice thing is a bit interesting. We havent heard much about what Rose thinks of everything and I sort of hope that Rose and Bella will be friends.

I cant wait to read the next chapter I hope you post it very soon.
AriesFireQn chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
I guess that Jasper did not know about her and Jacob, but he loves her and will forgive her because they are meant to be together.
The Lady J chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
i cant wait for the bella and jazz confrontation i know its going to be good and i hope what emmett said helps jazz get over it. i love emmett he is always so misunderstood!
luvmesomejasper chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
i really hope you can update sooner than last time! uurrghh the cliffy is too much! must. patch. bella. and. jaspers. hearts. oh yeah and edward must die!
tabbymarie chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
thats so evil evil evil lol jk this was awesome as allway loved it
blacknight226 chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
edward has turned into a right bastard if you pardon my french. i like it. feel sorry for jasper though, but i'm sure him and bella will work it out.

love the story, update soon
the-one-good-puppy chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
first off0 PLEASE MIND THE SPELLING and stop writing clam, it so ruins the mood :D:D

2. the story and the stury line is awesome, just the errors throw of a bit, i think u should get a beta reader because the story could be even more fantastic if there wouldnt be those errors and a beta reader could help u word things a bit better :):)

keep up the good job and update soon :):) Its summer time ! have fun and TC :):)
NCChris chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
Great chapter - but really, DAMN JACOB! He can really be a prick from time to time. Edward of course is a tool, and poor Jasper. But, what Emmett said is absolutely true - so no double standard, Jasper Whitlock! Don't make me come over there!

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
LoveStoryFan chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
...and then she throws him down and they have mad passionate sex with Edward seething while watching through his window...LOL. :)

Ok, maybe not but great chapter.
ravyn74 chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
O, update soon!
pwrmom2 chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Just discovered this story. Love it. Poor Bella. Love that Jasper was in love with her from the get go. Can't wait for the next chapter.
edwardismyhomeboi chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
I LoVeD it! Update soon.
tamera whitlock chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
when is your next update going to be?

love the story