Reviews for Can You Look At Me Now?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
What happened to Edward?
Lady Skyelite chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
Yay! they are FINALLY married! I wonder where Edward and HIS (hopefully!) wife or wife-to-be are? I didn't see any mention of HIM being at the Whitlock-Swan wedding! I am also SO glad that Charlie got to walk her down the aisle, and I'm guessing that means that he found out about the vampires and the wolves? I know that this isn't over yet, and I'm also quite sure that Edward the moron will do SOMETHING that will bring out the Major again, and even worse, bring out the REAL Isabella Whitlock-the one he only saw a passing glimpse of one time-while she was still a human! He's bound to make trouble for Jasper and Bella, he made THAT perfectly clear at the Halloween party the year before, now didn't he? And the night before that, he tried to RAPE her in her OWN BED-so what makes any of them think that he won't try something even worse that that was? Jasper will NOT be so forgiving this time, and I doubt that the rest of the 'family' would be either! I do hope that his Adreana has made him realize that HE isn't anything but an IDIOT-for his OWN safety and to save him from being KILLED by his own coven in the end! Or is he still playing the martyr fro some reason known only to his own twisted brain? I sort of hope that his woman DID rip him a new one when she HEARD what he tried to do to Bella! I doubt very seriously that she was all that thrilled with his actions, or his sheer stupidity about what happened next, now was she? I am so glad that Bella and Jasper are together, and married now, but I can't help but wonder if this is the end of the story, or is Eddie is going to show up-again- where he's not really wanted anymore, just to cause trouble! Like a typical teen who thinks that HE should be the ONLY person who 'counts' with his family, because that is exactly how he's acted throughout the entire story! I just hope that the rest of them turn their backs on him and his self centered view of them! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014