Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
Lillipopp chapter 3 . 10/13
Have read both golden moon and this and I absolutely love the way you write. Since you haven't published anything since 2009 I doubt you are using this site anymore. But if you do.
I was captured by your Bella and Jasper. And I would love to know what happens to Mike and his warm body. And at some point Edward has to know about the fact that he is a spoiled teenager.
/ Lillipopp
neverforgetu chapter 1 . 6/15
I am right there with a lot of you. Do we consider this a done deal or do we continue to wait? I have re- read Golden moon many times already. It will stay on my favorite list.
Kaiana chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
I know it's been 6 years but I really love your stories! So... I'm still waiting for that sequels and outtakes. Since I have no fanfic account, I've put your link in my bookmark and I reaaaaaaally really hope someday you'll post them :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Update!
filmdork chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
So 5 1/2 years? Hiatus over perhaps?
Courtney Mason-Whitlock chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I love your fanfic and I understand if your not going to finish it because now it's almost 2015 but could you just tell me so I don't have to keep checking if you've updated and I REALLY do hope you are planning on updating but I do understand if you don't
tomgirljj chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I just found your story and I love it! The concept the characters and everything about it! I don't know if you even check the reviews anymore but I really wish you would keep writing and keep posting! I hope all is well!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
More please, I know its been forever since you've last updated these but this is my second read through and I love this pairing and would absolutly love more from this story!
mama0211 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I'm really hoping you'll come back to this series! I'll keep being patient :-)
ninny 1 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Just wondering are you still interested in continuing these lovely stories
Jasaeda chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Great story
F.E.M chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Obviously I'm late, but I would seriously love to read more from JPOV.. But honestly Golden Moon is friggin awesomeness. *-*
thinggtwoo chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I'm afraid I've come late to the party - any news on sequels? Your work is Amazing!
bbutterfly689 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I really liked Golden Moon, I love the j/B pairing. The fact that Alice was so conniving with her powers and being overbearing is really disgusting to me and I for one am glad he found the real Jasper and had a chance to find love himself. Please continue this story and any sequels you may have in mind.
kirifox chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I am really loving Golden Moon and your Jasper pov's. Are you still planning three more chapters and maybe a sequel? BTW, I ran across the story that was plagarized from you. I reported it, and don't understand why ffn hasn't deleted it yet. Just thought I'd let you know.