Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
filmdork chapter 3 . 3/12
So 5 1/2 years? Hiatus over perhaps?
Courtney Mason-Whitlock chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I love your fanfic and I understand if your not going to finish it because now it's almost 2015 but could you just tell me so I don't have to keep checking if you've updated and I REALLY do hope you are planning on updating but I do understand if you don't
tomgirljj chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I just found your story and I love it! The concept the characters and everything about it! I don't know if you even check the reviews anymore but I really wish you would keep writing and keep posting! I hope all is well!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
More please, I know its been forever since you've last updated these but this is my second read through and I love this pairing and would absolutly love more from this story!
mama0211 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I'm really hoping you'll come back to this series! I'll keep being patient :-)
ninny 1 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Just wondering are you still interested in continuing these lovely stories
Jasaeda chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Great story
F.E.M chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Obviously I'm late, but I would seriously love to read more from JPOV.. But honestly Golden Moon is friggin awesomeness. *-*
thinggtwoo chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I'm afraid I've come late to the party - any news on sequels? Your work is Amazing!
bbutterfly689 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I really liked Golden Moon, I love the j/B pairing. The fact that Alice was so conniving with her powers and being overbearing is really disgusting to me and I for one am glad he found the real Jasper and had a chance to find love himself. Please continue this story and any sequels you may have in mind.
kirifox chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I am really loving Golden Moon and your Jasper pov's. Are you still planning three more chapters and maybe a sequel? BTW, I ran across the story that was plagarized from you. I reported it, and don't understand why ffn hasn't deleted it yet. Just thought I'd let you know.
ilovegoldenmoon chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Hello, I love your stories and I think they are way better than the original twilight book. But i read that you were going to continue doing them, but its been a while since you promised to post them (im not judging), and I wanted to know if you have in mind postind the sequel of golden moon about Jasper and Bella. Pleeeeease post them im dying to continue reading them.
ilovegoldenmoon chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Jasper’s Golden Moon

01/06/2012

Ch 1

Well, no, Alice didn’t love Jasper unconditionally. When she met him, she told him what he was going to be doing without getting to know him and asking him what he wanted to do. He may have ended up doing the same thing anyway, but still.

She chose his clothes, didn’t “allow” him to do stuff he wanted to do. Didn’t join him in things he liked to do just because he wanted to do it (whale watching, for instance). And when the shit hit the fan at Bella’s 18th birthday she told him to take a hike and put in the condition that there would be no contact between them.

If they were “mated” then she wouldn’t be able to stay away from him either.

According to Twilight Canon, of course.

Jasper’s waking up to himself, I think, after being submerged/buried under Alice’s forceful personality for so long.
maarit chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
So looking forward to the next one!