Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
bbwhisperer chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
hm, Jasper is such a hottie. But you already knew that. Love the insight into Jasper.
Vendell chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Fantastic as always. I'm really liking Jasper's POV.

This is such an incredible story! Looking forward to more!
beautifulmess2005 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I love this chapter! I really like Jasper's POV and you brought his personality through great. I think Jasper is a "tough" guy with cursing and is very uh..lustful...lol but you also showed that he is a good guy and is very sweet. Keep up the great work.
Heather Frost chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Yes! I love Jasper's point of view. Again though I love the way that you write. I would adore this story from any pov. I am so looking forward to the confrontation with Alice.
LadyAlesha chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I realise that I haven't reviewed Golden Moon yet, so you don't know me. But I just wanted to let you know that I loved to see Jasper's POV. I'm glad that you made him sound nothing like Edward. His personality is one of my favourite parts of Golden Moon, too, and hearing his voice in this was amazing. Everything I expected it to be, but also so much more. In comparison to Edward in Midnight Sun Jasper sounds more mature and a lot less controlling. Basically I love that you have given him a distinct personality and didn't make him out to be an Edward-clone.

If I have time over the weekend to re-read Golden Moon, I'll leave some reviews there, too.;)
anushca chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Brilliant!

Just perfect. I own you a more detailed comment and I will! But I could not pass saying it, for the moment.

Thank you!
eysim chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I just wanted to say that I truly enjoyed this chapter. I think that you write Jasper's POV exactly as I hear it in my head based on his character in this story. It is not so "new" or outrageous, since we hear a lot of his thoughts through his conversations and dialogue with Bella. I liked finding out how and why he new that La Push was a safe place for Bella to be if he needed to go hunt, etc., that she would be protected there.

Now to go back to the beginning and the more important facets of Jasper's thinking which were revealed. I liked hearing about his thoughts following their amazing mutual revelations to each other, while she slept, but more importantly hearing how convinced he was that leaving Alice was what he must do, that it was the right thing to do. It made is even more understandable and "real" as to how and why is so in love with Bella and why she is so right for him. It gave me more confidence that they will be together. Keep more of his POV coming, but not at the expense of coinuing forward with the story.
In Snake Skin chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OM-FRICKEN-G

that is awesome

keep up the good work :D

xo

Jasper's Soul Mate
BaconButt chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Jasper always exceeded my expectations!

Well done!

I will be waiting for more yummy JPOV goodness!
TwilightLurker chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was wonderful. Jasper's viewpoint rounds out an already fabulous story. I loved seeing the strength of his convictions regarding his relationship with Bella. Thanks for posting this!
Britt-a-water chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I loveed the Jasper POV ! Please write the whole thing from his POV that would be heaven!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
really awesome! nice to see his side of things! :)
Keehl-River chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I loved Jaspers point of veiw almost as much as I did Bellas.

Wonderfully written!
Androma chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I haven't read it yet since I haven't read the first 30 chapters of Golden Moon entirely but am I too... well... bold if I ask you as soon as now if I can translate it in French when I come to this 30th chapter? Well I think I'm gonna become your official translator soon! XD
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 1 . 4/22/2009