Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
ffyreflyy chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I had to reread part 1, it'd been so long...

RT:

"her sidelong examination of me actually made her shiver." heh. do i need to say it?

I kind of feel like I'm on an easter egg hunt - reading through the story waiting for specific references to pop up, and if I don't tag them, I lose points... Maybe just because I know the story?

"The immense fury I felt at the though of another man, or even a boy like Jacob Black, being anywhere near my Bella, was astounding. " I prefer 'deliciously possessive.' Not really sure what, if anything, that means about *me,* but hey...

"I knew in the end she would appreciate honesty more." Nice choice of dramatic irony.

"That was such a Bella response." That was such a great sentence.

"I couldn’t believe she was actually suggesting that I let Laurent go. Did she think this was a fucking game?"

So, is it safe to say then, in retrospect, that Alice 'warned' Jasper about Laurent not as much to keep him (J) safe as to ensure that he would kill Laurent, thereby removing Laurent from the final scene in the Cullens' yard? (as in, less to save Jasper, more to kill Bella) Because I'm pretty sure Alice knows Jasper can hold his own, especially in a one-on-one situation.

"I trust you completely.” Ah, the magic words that pretty much guarantee we get our way... ;) Better living through guilt.

"that damned permanent reminder of James, the one I had been too fucking late to prevent." I like the Phoenix stuff. I like that he totally remembers it like she was that important then. That it was *his* faltering... (yeah, I get it, the man is in love. I still like the way it came out.)

And yeah, the very best parts were not the new parts, but I do like the chapter, overall.

But now I have a mere 4.5 hours to sleep. So enjoy your mutterings.
BeCullen chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I just love Jasper. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for updating.
jess007 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
LOVED it!

fantastic!

keep up the writing and being superwoman.

(i do not know how you do it but gee i wish i could.)
vivid.daydreamer chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Not your best work my ass, that was great! :)

Can't wait for the rest
plumerialost chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I like hearing from Jasper. :) It makes me happy. Thanks for writing part 2, can't wait for the other 3 chapters. I'm glad you're enjoying your summer vacation. I hope it's everything you want it to be. Congrats on the noms! Good luck!
Seira asami chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
It's interesting to read from Jasper POV. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ps. Glad u r back .
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Great chapter love foul mouthed jasper he is a horny little bugger huh.
shellebean chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
*Sigh* I have REALLY missed your Jasper! I don't know what you're talking about, I thought it was very good. I just love seeing how his mind works. I mean you know he's trying so hard to be a gentleman with Bella but it's nice to know what he's really thinking. Don't we all wish we knew what our men were thinking, lol? I loved it!
red 81 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I love reading this from Jasper's POV. I like that Jasper is so protective of Bella, especially from Jacob. Lol.
WL Chastain chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
So, you're off your bender, huh? Nice to have you back! LOL

Good chapter and I've always wondered about Jasper in the Twilight books. He's more my type than all the guy characters in the books. Good job with keeping Jasper...Jasper.
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Congrats on the nominations!

Great second part!

Update when you can!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Jasper was awesome! I loved it!
catemom chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I'm happy your back. loll

Carole
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I love chapter 30 in Jasper's POV. It seems like so much more when it is in Jasper's POV and I love it. Congrats on the nomination. I will be voting for you. Kathy
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009