Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
therealdork chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i like it.P its good please continue!
ChloeCullen1906 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Please. Please pull a ''Midnight Sun'' on this one and just re-write Golden Moon from his POV. This chapter was good and it left me wanting to read more...please? :P
oldsoul1964 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I like it cause its rated M
Whitlock's1girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
honestly i think you should make a story of golden moon completely in jaspers point of view

i believe that would be very interesting!

Kairosclerosis chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh Jasper, Fucking off in the shower, imagining Bella speak his name. So like you to think of her naked underneath you, filling her every wish. Ha, Jasper is one fucked up character. I love him 3, except his hair cut. Yuk! did you see it yet? He looks like a pilgrim! Oh well, his shaved head will grow back in time for Eclipse- and he wont have to wear that atrocious wig ever again.

Signing off

BlackSunDrops
Kilt Girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
"Now that she chose me, he would get her back one way and one way only – over my dead body." So this line coupled with your prologue in Golden Moon...I hope you're not planning to kill Jasper at the end of it! No! Geez, I can tolerate an unhappy ending, but killing Jasper? Unacceptable.

So, are you still planning on posting a second part of this? Maybe when Golden Moon is finished? :) 'Cuz this is really good!
leah witham chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i loved jasper i always imagined him more layered than just a mere bloodlust junkie well done u made me smile im 37 too but with kids and id never get time for writing
Rena the Strange chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I wish you had written more chapters in Jasper's POV. I love this one so much, amazing job.
jess007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i love that jasper just has to think of bella, and bang, up he goes.
KellBellsCullen chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
You should add more of the Jasper chapters, I like his 'voice' the way you portray his character is refreshing. I like it immensely. Very good job N! :)
CCBTH chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I wish youd do all of golden moon from his perspective (and M rating :-)) but i loved this cant wait for more!
Jacumba chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That's what I like to read...naughty Jasper delivers a great performance.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG that was so good! i hope you do more of this story from Jaspers POV... wow that was good i like to know how he was feeling in the story too... i hope to see more of his POV soon.. good job on it.. :):):)
Prismaa chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Sexy Jasper *deams*

aw...
jocelyn chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i really like it i just want another update asap
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »