Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
jocelyn chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i really like it i just want another update asap
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
loved this. My vote is you do pull a Midnight Sun (not until you finish your original though...lol
356 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was a really cool chapter! I loved seeing the story from Jasper's point of view. I thought he was avoiding talking to Alice because he was going to flake out on Bella. Now I hope he is just avoiding Alice because he thinks that he will get killed by her! I thought it was hilarious that he was thinking about having a get away car for that discussion. ;)
ashley chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wow
shellebean chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ok, so how on Earth did I miss this when you put it up? I must not have you on Author Alert but I'll fix that! That being said - wow! I loved this! It was so right on with how I picture Jasper's personality. I know he keeps himself in check with Bella because he's a southern gentleman from a different era, but you know there are rougher edges underneath. You nailed it! It also explained a few of the "missing" pieces from GM - maybe not "missing" but not expounded on. Do it again, lol!
clermont82 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
yes, i do like to hear it from jaspers POV, i like knowing his thoughts and desires for bella, m cant wait to read more. are you planing to go from here and continue? or do some of the more intense/important moments?
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I love that we can now see Jasper's POV! It was really good and it was important to show that he is a man with thos urges. Can't wait for more, update soon!
Magnabones chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
wonderful - u do a mean Jasper I hope we get more of these!

GM is one of my very favorite fanfics I hope it proved so in the twifi awards as it should! Thank you for giving us this wonderful story - go Jasper!
eiramasor chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I loved to read a part of the story from JPOV. It was great to get more insight in Jaspers feelings for Bella and what he's thinking about the breakup with Alice.

It kind of scared me, that he actually considered a fight between him and Alice and even other family members. I really hope that won't be the case.
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hahaha. You're right. Inside his head, Jasper just doesn't work as a T-rated guy.

"God help him if he ever tried to come back to remedy his mistake. Now that she chose me, he would get her back one way and one way only – over my dead body."

I loved the entire rant against Edward, but that had to be my fave.

Thank you for REALLY showing the depth of Jasper's love. I can't wait until he's officially a free man so he can do more than "dates with Manuela." XD You kill me, girl.
OperaGurl04 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
OMG! This was awesome! I loved it from JPOV. And I loved how honest and raw it was. Jasper isn't soft-spoken and timid like the rest of the Cullens. This was great!
IdreamofEddy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Gawd. He so lived up to my expectations. I loved it. Poor Jasper, he really needs a hand.
wmonica offline chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow! Really good! I like the story as well this is a really good Jasper POV Chapter. His mind is pretty M rated so its a good thing you posted it seperatly. Very, very good work though i hope its continued very, very soon! I need more! So much mre! Check out my Jasper and Bella story Bite Me! Update soon! I mean ASAP! Really, really, really good stuff here! :D I should get an award for very long Review! I just really love this story so much it really is wondeful! :D
cherry-ribbon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
LOVED this. It's amazing to be able to see Jasper's point of view. Are you planning to write more of his side? If you do I look forward to reading them :D X
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009