Reviews for Jasper's Golden Moon
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
M, me likey..
Killzone707 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow... I love reading Golden Moon and can't wait for your updates, and reading Jasper's POV on that story is definitly a treat. I really hope you plan to offer up more of these bonus view points because they really are fun to read. I think you really nailed how Jasper would think, his military mindset and his male reactions to the situation. Great job again!
MizzKat chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I realy enjoyed this. Great work. I hope you continue this later on. Jasper's point of view is refreshing.
Miss-Almond chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
luv Jaspers mind!

You did a great job. Your so my favorite author on this site!
AlbertaGirl88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh wow. I love this version of the chapter. And golden moon as well of course. You are an amazing author. Your story has me completely captivated. I can't wait for more.
vivid.daydreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is really good, although his head is a lot less... polite... than his verbal communication it gave really good insight into his side of the story and was a really good perception of the character u hav developed from Meyer's work. Thoroughly enjoyed reading his side to the story, and learning how strongly he feels for bella emotionally and physically. I am also curious about whether Edward will return at some point during ur story cause that would make for great conflict. So although ur prologue doesn't hint to that as an ending, it still seems an exciting posibility as well as ur other planned drama.
The Original Pronglet chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Jasper is awesome...that pretty much sums it up!
rickiebeaumont chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I loved this out take... Jasper's point of view is awsome, I always knew he was a nasty little boy lol... I wouldn't mind a few other chapters from his point of view either... thanks again for this story.
Cera chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Gotta say LOVE Golden Moon and LOVE your take on Jasper!
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Jasper is awesome and I love getting a little peak into his thoughts!
beignet chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Love, Love, Love him!
Slywolf9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009

Fantastic! I loved it loved it! Jasper POV rocks! :] It's good to see his side of the story too, to know what happens in the in between times. :] And oh my, Bella and her sleep talking! Haha.

I am definitely excited for the next chapter of this, whenever it shall be. :] It was lovely and well written-I love the characterization of Jasper. :] LOVED IT!
Slam2k chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
it's nice to hear Jasper's side of the story ... of course all his sides are nice (front side, back side, err.. you get the point)
plumerialost chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I LOVE that you're doing some Jasper POV! Great job! olfactory obsession~haha love it! :)
SolarDiamond chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
He most definitely lived up to my expectations! You write him very well :)
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »