Reviews for Got it Memorized?
Still Smarting chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Even after all that time, all that writing, you just never truly grasped how to be original.

Hopefully your lj stories are better crafted.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
I am a bit confused on this. Like I can't really wrap my head around it.
Maybe it's for the fact life got in the way and I didn't read this straight through. So I missed out on some details.
But either way I guess that gives me a reason to read it again. ;)
ReneeHardy1156 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Omg I love it its soooo great the e tire thing please write more and continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I really love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Nice Story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I seriously love this story, and the plot
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Oh my goshhhhh the ending was soooo perfect! Haha I love corny things. This story was so sweet and cute, one of my fav all time stories!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
OMGOSHHH noooo the ending broke my heart!1

BUt oh my goodness, the flashbacks of him and Axel are ADORABLE! LIke when he told Axel taht he loved him...like omg. And Axel is the sweetest and most patient guy ever!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Aww the ending was cute
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Haha I think it's cute that Roxas asked how far they went...awkward but adorable!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I really like the plot!
CrazyKittyXIV chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Mega awhhhhhh for last part
happy triangles chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
After reading two other stories by you and then ending this one, I'm heartbroken. Not because of the stories, but seeing that you haven't been on here since '09. I really loved all 3 of your stories, and wish you the best.
Elayne chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Well written, your style ceases to amaze me because its completely unoriginal. Well done! Yet another story I was captivated with.