Reviews for Afterboom and Then Some
deewriter19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I just finished watching October Road last night and I had to immediately check out what was out there on FF for this show. I fell in love with the show and I am so excited to read this fanfic. I am already loving this chapter, you've done a good job with the characterization of Hannah, Sam, and Janet. I feel like it's really them talking at me through the pages. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Ghost 1247 chapter 80 . 11/13/2010
Alright, finely they get it together, they have been so tick headed when it comes to each other! Is it really over?
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
copper-boom! That's from Gilmore Girls. I love that you put it in there.

Great start! look forward to reading the rest.
Huds2n chapter 79 . 1/28/2010
what an awesome chapter...I love the interaction between the two...can't wait to see what they agree on for their wedding...thanks again for keeping my favorite couple and show alive!
hookedonfanfics chapter 79 . 1/28/2010
Awe cute. I smiled through the whole thing. So Jeddie! Love it. :o)
Huds2n chapter 77 . 1/25/2010
OMG - this is awesome...love every word! it just keeps getting better and better!
luvnit chapter 78 . 1/25/2010
can't wait for some more
hookedonfanfics chapter 78 . 1/25/2010
Cute chapter!
hookedonfanfics chapter 77 . 1/22/2010
Awesome! Two chapters in one day! This has be the best day ever. LOL

Loved this chapter... of course! :o)

Long live Jeddie!
Huds2n chapter 76 . 1/22/2010
OMG- that was so worth waiting for...I don't care about the sappiness...it was awesome! I just can't stop smiling! I just don't want this story to end...thank you so much for continuing to write!
hookedonfanfics chapter 76 . 1/22/2010
YAY!

I'm so happy that the sappiness has NOT left the building!

Best chapter yet Happy Donut! You rock!

Don't keep us waiting, we want more sappy! :o)
luvnit chapter 75 . 1/11/2010
okay please don't leave us hanging like that? haha. luvin it so far. hope you update again soon
Huds2n chapter 75 . 1/11/2010
thank you thank you thank you...please keep writing...I am really liking where this is going...
hookedonfanfics chapter 75 . 1/11/2010
I could so see the actual "OR" show as I read this chapter.

FUN! Keep them coming...

Oh, do I say that every time? :o) Ops!
erdc1963 chapter 74 . 1/9/2010
more more more... love love love... more more more... thank you thank you thank you.