Reviews for Secrets and Lies
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
How heartbreaking is this? It's killing me, too!

My only hope and prayer is that, under all the lies, deceptions and non-brotherly thoughts, love will ultimately win out, because it's all we humans really have that makes us rise above demons and angels.

Love, Robin
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, if the boys are killing you, you're doing a pretty good job of killing us here! Guh! Poor Dean! I thought it was really interesting how in After School Special we saw that maybe Sam was starting to lose a little of his hero worship even back then, but I really don't think Dean or Sma realised it until this season (compare "I've been following you around since I was four years old..."). You did a really good job of showing Dean's pain and the way he's clinging on to the hope that somehow they can come out of this in one piece - the one piece they've always been, "that maybe after the smoke clears I’ll miraculously find my brother standing amid the rubble."

From your keyboard to Kripke's ears!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
love this, hate the episode :(.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Well, I think you pretty much covered everything.

A painful piece to read, just as it is painful to watch the brothers, well Sam lie to Dean each week.

You did another great job writing Dean and his thoughts. Will be interesting to see what Sam is currently thinking of his brother.

Always good to read a new story from you.

Until next time, take care.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2