Reviews for Missions
sweet little chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Great! Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
GamerArtGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Lol you could have made her say something in her sleep before he realized she was asleep, idk maybe but that's what i feel. None the less love the story
luluu.chaan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Natsume can be very funny I love how you can generate good stories,keep it up,please. :3
Animelover47 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great good.
XsaeX chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i can actually imagine natsume doing this "Mikan, if you continue doing this... making me save you just enough that we both don't get killed, I'll just have to tie you on my bed and make love to you senselessly so that I know exactly that you are safe and that you will be too sore enough that you can't even move any of that limbs of yours." xD!loved t story it was cute :)!
iza chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
kyaaaa so cute neeee hehehehe!:)
yuri-kun chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
gahhh! a really great fic! love it to death!
mejtajor chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
hey wazzup... haha... i like no i mean i love this story... please continue updating the "you can" story... please and thank you...
Mika-Chan13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
:P
Pechay chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
ewwwww... this part is yukiie

this part is yukiie

but the rest is nice
arukas234 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
love it
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
xD

This one seemed like Mikan was a bit out of character, but it was a different perspective as well.

~Miko
Lola Rogers chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awesome story! Loved it! Really cute!
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awesome (:
icily-COOL chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i think i read all of your gakuen alice Natsume*Mikan stories, all bcoz of 'You Can" i luv it!~