Reviews for The Wedding Date
Eppp! They r so cuteee!
Channyx1D chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Awesome. I like it.
swac twilight14 chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
that is sooooooooooo cute cant wait for the sequel :DDD
Luckyinluv chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
I am a sucker for romance. You won't believe that how many times I awww-ed at this story. It is sooooo cute.
YAY ME YAY U YAY WORLD chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
ooh revenge of Heather the sequel
Sweetheart446 chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Amazing...even if its really old! U mentioned saved by the bell. it sucks that i doesnt play in australia any more! :-( very orginal btw
Killjoy slash Whovian chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
LOL, this is exactly like that episode where Sonny dates James Conroy... Keep on goin! I love it. :D
ChocoChippieCookie chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Hey don't get me wrong, I quite like the story, but it gets kinda annoying sometimes, when you, well, repeat. I don't exactly like changing of POV that much, though I do it sometimes. It's okay, but repeating it gets really really hard to follow. The first 'repeat', I mean that for example, you say something in Sonny's POV, then repeat it in Chad's POV... so it's kinda... I dunno, not so good? And there are many, MANY spelling mistakes, you might wanna get the spellcheck.
CookieRainbow chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
You know.. I printed this story out..

I was looking through all of my scrambled papers in my nightstands drawer, and found all the papers from your story..

Yeah.. Call me a freak (Or geek.. They're both my nickname.. Literally..xD), but I can actually explain it!

Early in the summer, I was going camping with my family in two weeks - and there were no internet! You could say that I'm a little addicted to the internet - it's the reason why I never make my homework, and my excuse to be lazy, lol - and more importantly Fanfiction, so we got Wi-Fi..

Well.. The Wi-Fi connection were really bad, and I couldn't be on the internet for more than 2 min. - and with the internet I mean Fanfiction. So I decided that I'd as fast as I could, copy it in a word document, and.. Well.. Print it out..

So there.. I have a reason!

Yeah.. Anyway.. I found the papers, and went back in on the story.. I realized that I hadn't even reviewed, so here I am.. Making up for it (by rambling on and on about anything else than I actually should.. -.-), kindda...

Eheem ehemm.. Anyway, I lllllloooooooovvvvvvvveeeee this story!

It's awesome, genius..

~CookieRainbow!8D
HoldingontohopE chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
Awesome story! I loved it! :)
watermoon12 chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
this story was so cool! can u tell me wat the sequal is called?
Ifyouonlyknew25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awww... So good! That was my favorite episode, so I'm excited to see your take. :)
love her against reason chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Ah, I love fanfics where they pretend to be dating and then end up dating. D

Loveee it!
Channyallthewaybaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
One of my favorite stories. 3
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
Hey,

Very good I actually read te sequel first but I love this one just ask much I recomend it to anyone,

Bye,