Reviews for The Unforgiven
nicoleb chapter 10 . 1/22
This was so sweet and heart-wrenching! T_T I must admit that I was disappointed Rick and Vyv didn't get together, but at least the parts with them were cute, and I like to think Rick went for a red-head because he reminded him of Vyvyan. ;)
HellgirlAngel chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Oh My God, that was so heartwrenching i cried! But I absolutely loved it! Well written.
Undinae chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Trawling through the categories and saw Young Ones fic and was intrigued. Just read this through all in one sitting and very glad I did. Wonderful story. The relationship with his mother was heartbreaking, and the one with his father was so sad as well. The whole story felt very true to the series while being true to life as well and the ways we change as we get older, even if in some we don't change at all. He and his mother were trapped in their interactions with each other; both wanted the relationship to change but neither knew how to do it. His past was very convincing; it seems right that he must have suffered abuse as a child. And the relationship with Dr Freddie explains how he was able to get into medical school, despite that past. Anyway, just wanted to review as this is such a small fandom that you won't get as many reviews as you deserve. Thanks again for a great story and for giving it such a happy and fitting ending.
lege et lacrima chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Okay. That was just... wow. I love the way you characterised everyone, especially the tortured Vyvyan. And my inner yaoi fangirl jumped for joy when she found out that Rick had turned out gay. It was all so brilliantly in-step with the series, I was so impressed reading it.

Oh, and my co-account owner and I agree: your username is EPIC. :)

- Legs :DD
The.Dust.Of.Jack chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Aww, this was really nice. I liked how you portayed all the characters, it really suits it and the tone was lovely. The 'Abuser' part a few chapters back in number 4 was divine, just to let you know. there is loads i'd liek to comment upon but i cant remember it all but i loved it and i think you did brilliantly with Vyvyan's mum, really put her into a new perspective.

Jack
archangelnetwork chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
wow. awesome chapter 10 - I shed a couple of tears myself
ILiveInSuffragetteCity chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
This is really sad and well written. There really needs to be more young ones fics and yours are amazing! Keep up the fab work.

x
Ferret Coldfinger chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Oh my god, the SUSPENSE!

So clever, hearing it from Mummy's POV. I always wanted to know more about his childhood, the implicant tragedy beneath the humor in his encounters with her. Vyvyan's by far the most interesting character, the only one who's actually working class, with a negligent childhood, sado-masochistic, and yet somehow intelligent and well-adjusted, considering. That you've chosen to delve into his possible past and future is inspiring.
archangelnetwork chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Love the story, always thought Rick was gay.

Please keep writing!
Ferret Coldfinger chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
OF COURSE Rick is gay.

OF COURSE.
Ferret Coldfinger chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Though, if I can accept Vyvyan as a sane adult I am still trying to decide. I still find the idea of Vyv as having been abused very credible.

Love all the references to the series and current events, the allusion to 'Bama. Can't wait to see Neil.