Reviews for Dimensional Happenstance
The r chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
boss, her character wouldnt have done that...your storyline is rediculous because Bella was so at peace with Edward, her past and what he was and ready to fight for them to be together one second, next second she cant take it, being with him doesnt matter and she is ready to die. the sad ending was so forced i was more shocked that such a clearly good author would be so nonsensical than i was about the death.
radar1230 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
I just wanted to pause my reading and say that this line.."But quiet was relative when you could hear a mouse fart." has got to be one of my favorite lines written about Edward's vampire hearing. I love it.
radar1230 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I saw this story rec'd by Octoberland on Lovely and Dead, and decided to give it a go.

I'm really enjoying your writing, and seeing that I'm only a few chapters in, I'm looking forward to see what kind of twists and turns you have in store for your readers.
octoberland chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
Did I really never review this? Man, I suck. I love this story. I think you know that. It's so beautiful and well written and it made me cry. Thank you.
supertwilightfan chapter 21 . 10/24/2010
its not offten you get a story where bella doesnt become a vampire. ill admit i cryed my eyes out! so sad. great story thanks :)
Twiolic chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Interesting. I'm a little confused at this point since you've created quite a mystery here.
Twiolic chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I am completely intrigued and captivated by this story. I'm not making any guesses at this point about what REALLY happened to or is wrong with Bella.
Justagirl915 chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
I thought that the idea of this story was a good one, Bella and Edward being connected through dreams/visions it sounds like it had a lot of potential. While the chapters were intense (in a good way) they were often confusing making them difficult to understand the first time through and making me feel lost about half way through. The writing is good, and the story has a lot of potential if it were only cleared up a bit.
latour chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
a strange story with a lovely, if sad (yes I'm crying) ending.

latour chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
I like the way you've written Jacob in this chapter, I really felt for him.
latour chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
i have absolutely no idea what is going on...
Epatz chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
aargh I cant see to type thru the tears :(

Im so glad she decided to stay human...I loved this story so much Robyn, its a credit to you!

This line made me cry almost as much as the end did!

"Her soul was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. My heart would never belong to another."

Perfect just perfect!

xoxoxo
sherylb chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
Wow, I didn't see Edward doing that...intense!
favludo chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
most excellent chapter, looking forward to the next one already, banish the wolves I say!
sherylb chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
Wow, that was really intense...So glad Bella's come around
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »