Reviews for Here Comes Goodbye
shortevilpixie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
WHY? WHY? WHY? THIS STORY MADE ME CRY!

P.S - I loved it!
EatSleepWriteSpoilers chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Beautiful story! In a way, you stole an idea I have been considering for months, but different at the same time. So good! Wow! Amazing! Cant wait to read more!
paige00123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMG I LOVE and Hate this story It's very well written, but very sad, i cried when i read it!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
omg this is so sad...
runswiththepack13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh my gosh I'm crying! Why'd you have to kil them all? You could have left one of them alive! Why don't you like Nessie and Jacob together? I think there cute together. Two people from two difrnt worlds together, I think that's beutiful. Great story. Don't make me cry again!
Death By Insanity chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
omg. you should see the look on my face. its all sad and wet cause of tears. this is like sad and matching it with Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts. but its good. cause this was always a possiblity of those parts in the book when it was all hit and go before the voulti (spelled wrong sry) came. but i like this. i agree im not a big fan of nessie and jacob.
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Dang. I was teary-eyed while reading this. :'(
christinea97 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
So sweet! Very sad, I wanted to cry. Touching, charming,cute. All I look for in a story
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow, this is really sad. i was almost crying at the end.
Bolota chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
AMAzing.

im crying so hard right know. I Broke in tears when she saw the stones. I was kind of hopping that they wold still be alive and that they were lokking for her. your story is just amazing

Crongrats you're a great writter
JazzminCullen chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
WOW...THAT WAS GREAT!

i cried wen i found out they died.

its relli sad.

nothing else to say i luved it..