Reviews for Spin
Loserslurgy chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I guess you've abandoned this one? Too bad, I liked it
kaate51 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Oh my gosh. I love this story. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the characters. Update soon! :)
Amber Quirke chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
awwe how sweet! xx
fisforphenomenal chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
pshhhhh girl, your authors note at the end of the chapter? you'll update next week? joke! i'm really in a quest to find decently written james and lily storeis and i was so happy with this one until it ended 5 chapters in, so please please continue!
Freakiess chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY. I love the realistic, serious take on the war and the battle. I love the action and suspense. God. I can't wait for you to update. Haha I don't care what your poll says. UPDATE THIS ONE! Spin is wonderful. I love how Lily needs James, rather than James being a desperate little boy who's "in love" with Lily.

Update soon!
phoenix008 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
really wish you finish this story sometime. I really enjoy the whole concept of it. it brings the reality of the war to an understandable level. and i like how you portray all the characters.

please update this story soon. I would love to read more of this!

you are an amazing writer, hope you finish this soon!

looking forward to that and thanks.
ellajune chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
so why don't you finish it? :D i never really realised james and lily were goin to school in the middle of the war, i think it's great how you made that clear. And very well written too,

so please finish it, , you're an awesome writer ;)
SnarkySidekick chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
This is so good! You HAVE to finish it!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Aw a tradgey yet sweet at the same time.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Scary chapter. Hmm, I must tell you I'm hoping for a little comforntion with Snape. Not a big one just a little one.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
And so it begins. The attacks by Death Eaters I mean.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Good chapter, it sorta chills me in a way.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Of course it does. James needed something to change and what better than a terrible war to put things in prospective.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ah, poor Lily. And an ex beast friend who is a Death Eater can't help either. Not to mention the bitch of a sister. It's a good thing James is around.
Nine Labeled Keys chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
win win win

and continue i cant wait to read it